Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Did that really just happen? Was I really kicked out of my temporary home by some random guy who just suddenly turned up?

Oh hell no...

I turned around a banged my hands on the door. "Hey! Who do you think you are?! You can't just kick me out!" I shouted, repeatedly banging my fists on the door. My eyes were closed as I was doing this so when my hands felt soft skin instead of rough wood I was just a little bit startled. "Ah!" My eyes flew open to be met with the bare chest of that man again.

He'd taken off his coat so now I could also see his big arms and strong looking shoulders. Snap out of it! I will not go down that path again! 

I was able to tear my gaze away from his body and finally up to his face which held no expression except for one eyebrow which was lifted upwards. "What do you want?" He asked, crossing his arms over his chest, making the muscles in his arms flex a little.

I cleared my throat. "Uh, I think I deserve an explanation for my sudden eviction..." Oh great, what was that?! I was supposed to shout at this man for pushing me out of my home then do the exact same to him! So what's with this civil act I'm suddenly pulling out?!

He then leaned against the door frame. "It's not an eviction if you never lived here in the first place."

"But, technically, no one lived here."

"Technically, I live here."

Okay, his answers are starting to piss me off a little.

"Right, and I was supposed to know that how exactly?" He rolled his eyes and my eyebrows rose. "Don't roll your eyes at me! Because of you, I'm possibly going to be homeless!" I said, punching him on the chest. My small punch obviously had no effect on him as he didn't even flinch a little bit.

He sighed. "You're being very childish about this whole matter."

"What?!" I screeched. "Childish?! I'm childish?!" He gave no answer and just simply stared at me. "I'll show you childish!" I grabbed his arm and made him as light as a feather. He didn't notice anything at first but when his eyes widened as I lifted him up, I'm guessing he found out that I'm no ordinary girl. I lifted him up and threw him somewhere into the forest. "That's for pushing me out of my own home!" I shouted into the forest before slamming the door and locking it.

I stomped into the kitchen, grumbling profanities under my breath. I sat down at one of the chairs in the room and slumped on the table. "Hmpf!" I grumbled before standing up one again. I opened the freezer and got out some baboon meat to make for dinner. What? You expect me to starve just because I have a friend who's a baboon? Pssh, yeah right.

Which reminds me, I need to thank Orochi for warning me about the strange man's presence. I made a mental note to say thanks the next time I see him and started chopping up the meat for my food.

*****

Once my food was done I dished it up and put my plate on the table just when I heard a crash.

"What  the..." I said as a figure appeared in the doorway of the room. I don't think I need to say who it was. He was standing there in all his shirtless glory as he glared at me with his piercing hawk-like eyes. "Why the hell are you back?!" I exclaimed, slamming my hands on the table.

He started walking towards me with menacing steps. "This is my home." He said once he was right in front of me. He was sweating slightly and his black hair was sticking up in every direction.

I matched his glare and attempted to push him away. He didn't even budged. "It doesn't exactly have your name on it, does it?" I said, rolling my eyes. "Even if this is your house, I'm not leaving - I don't even know how to get out of here!"