Ch. 34 Nons Is a Perv

Let the long anticipated adventure continue

Let the long anticipated adventure continue.... :-)

Warning... this is just a filler. Action kicks in next time.

"Then after our long day of hiking, we ran into the sunset and-"

"This sounds like a fucking cheesy movie," Jake cuts Noni off. She casted him an unamused look as Oliver sighed with disappointment.

"She was getting to the good part!" Erick groans. I couldn't help but laugh at his remark. I look to my right to see Lucas playing with his straw. Seems like he's uninterested.

"Are you believing this crap? This is so fake, you got to be-"

"Hush, Jaz, you're ruining the moment!" Noni says and I roll my eyes. She literally had Oliver, Bailey, and Erick all in a trance over her (unrealistic) love story. This seriously couldn't have happened. She broke a window and ended up in Hawaii on a yacht? I don't think so.

"Me? Nons, I love you, I do, but this story is way out there, even for your overactive imagination," I reply. Noni only scowls at me, and I meekly shrug. She can't get mad can she? If I said the same story back to her she would probably think I was drunk.

Probably.

"Enough about me, how do you know Jaz?" she asks. In an epic response, Jake begins to choke on his drink.

"We met in One in the Chamber," Lucas says casually.

"What is that a club?" Nons asks me. I shoot Lucas a dirty look as he winks back at me. Screw you too.

"No, it's not really a club," I begin. It wasn't, it was a clan that they were a part of.

"Oh... my... god... did you meet these guys at a strip club then? And Jakes cool with that? Holy shit, Jaz, you have certainly outdone yourself," she praises me. Erick holds out his hand, stopping me from saying anything.

"Why would Jake Verrane, a famous actor, invite us to his house if he knew we were male strippers?" he asks Noni.

"Because.... of Magic Mike?" she responds. Bailey gives her a confused look before looking away in disappointment.

"Do you hear yourself?" Erick goes on. Noni narrows her eyes at him, and aggressively picks her drink off the table.

"I don't like you," she states.

"Anyways," I say loudly. "I met them online-"

"Jazmine Layla Beaumont, you met them on Tinder? For god's sake, these guys are fuck boys then!" she groans.

"I would like to take this time to point out, that I am not a fuck boy. Just throwing that out there," Erick says.

"That's what a fuck boy would say," Noni shoots back.