Hello Daddy

*Rose's POV*

I wrapped my blanket around me, laying on my bed and stared through my window in my room. My eyes hurt from crying. I wanted to cry more but tears wouldn't come out anymore.

I've been bullied constantly in school. Asking me where my boyfriend Paul was. Calling me names like slut, ugly, whore. Paul and I don't pass notes anymore, and whenever we see each other I look away quickly because it hurts too much. I heard someone knock.

"Go away." I said loudly. God my voice sounded awful.

"Rose?" My mother said coming in.

"Mum I want to be alone right now okay? I sniffled.

"Baby I know you're upset but laying in bed for three days wont make anything better. Especially not a broken heart."

I didn't say anything.

"Besides, you got a phone call."

I looked at her curiously.

"From who?" I asked.

"From your daddy. He wants to see you today."

"I don't want to see him today. I don't feel well." I replied.

"Well you have to. Today is the only day he has available. Go see him."

I sighed and got out of bed.

"When is he going to be here?" I asked.

"In an hour. Get ready."

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked horrible. My hair a mess, my eyes puffy, red, and full of sadness. But it was easy to get rid of this look, I've done it before. I wiped my eyes and began fixing myself up until I began to look actually decent. Mum called me downstairs, Daddy was here.

"Have fun darling." Mum said.

"I'll try."

I walked outside and saw him standing out in front of his car. He gave me a small smile.

"Hi Rose."

"Hi." I said a little coldly.

His smile vanished.

"Well um...lets get going then."

Father drove us to this pizza place, walked inside and got seated.

"Rose, I know I haven't been around a lot, but I'm sensing something is wrong...is there anything you would like to talk about?" he asked.

I sighed.

"Boys." I said.

"First heartbreak?" he asked. He had almost an angry look on his face.

"Well not exactly. Remember Paul?"

"Did he hurt you?" He asked me, taking my hands.

"No, well, kind of. It's strange." I replied.

The waitress interrupted us and we gave our orders.

"Here is exactly what happened, Paul and I....well we feel deeply for each other, but I was also in love with this other boy called John. Who just so happens to be the leader of the band they're in. The other day they wanted me to choose, and I couldn't take it. I started to sob. I told them that it was better if they just forget about me. That if neither of them could have me it would be better. I love them both so much, and I've been in bed ever since crying my eyes out."

As I recalled the memories, a few tears slipped down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away.

The waitress brought our food, so we began eating.

"You know love, I know its hard. But I think that Paul boy really loves you. I've seen how that boy looks at you, and it's just love."

I didn't say anything.

"Well is there anything going on at school?" he asked.

"Yeah there is going to be this stupid talent show tomorrow evening after school. It's not just our school, there's going to be a lot of other schools in Liverpool too. I'm thinking about going but I'm not exactly sure."

"Is Paul in it?" he asked.

"I've heard rumors, which is why I might not go."

"Go sweetheart. He's your friend."

Was.

Or was he? I asked myself.

"Okay I'll go."

"Good." he smiled.

We finished eating, and father took me to some shops to get some more vinyl. He knew how much I loved rock. Then he drove me home.

"Thank you daddy."

"You're welcome love. I'll see you again soon okay?" he smiled.

I just nodded in return, and he drove away.

I wondered how soon "soon" actually was.

I walked inside and went to my room. My mother followed me inside.

"Did you talk to your father about to John and Paul?"

"Yeah. I never understood how easy he could read something was wrong."

Mum chuckled. "I never understood either."

We were both then silent.

"Rose, I know you're still thinking about who to choose, and I feel like you should go with John."

I looked at her. The teddy boy? That's strange.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if you really were in love with Paul, would you fall for John in the first place?"

That shook me hard. I didn't answer. She soon left my room afterwards.

I leaned to my side and stared out the window. She had a point, but dads opinion was stuck in my mind too. Those two were always so different.

I closed my eyes and tried to clear my mind. The next time I would see Paul was at the talent show tomorrow. He was definitely going to sing, I wonder what though.

*A/N*

yeah i know she didnt talk to john or paul BUT ITS STILL IMPORTANT

thanks so much for readind lovlies c;

VOTE

COMMENT

FEEDBACK

& SHARE

THANK YOU SO MUCH