5/Annabeth

@Ellie1311, YOU GET TO PICK THE POV FOR CHAPTER SEVEN for being such an awesome person. FOLLOW HER EXAMPLE PEOPLESES this world is seriously in need of awesome people like her. :P :) ;)

Annabeth was beginning to learn that Goode wasn't the best place for a person with ADHD. Especially when that ADHD person was a demigod. And most especially when that person's boyfriend was named Percy Jackson and a certain two people were enemies of his. Nancy and Matt were obviously determined to ruin Percy's life which unfortunately meant that they would have to break through Percabeth.
Percabeth, she thought giddily.

It was obvious Nancy was determined. She had immediately started rallying up all of the members of the Percy Jackson Fan Club (it really existed at Goode). Nancy had somehow managed to convince them that Percy had been blackmailed by Annabeth into dating her and Annabeth and Paul had kidnapped Percy's real father and his mother. Now whenever Annabeth was seen with Percy, instead of all of the girls giving her jealous looks, they shot her murderous glances like they were going to beat her up for daring to even look at Percy's family. Annabeth knew perfectly well that she could take down any mortal at Goode in less than 20 seconds so she should have been amused but it really hurt her feelings. Nancy was making herself shoot up in Annabeth's enemy list fast. It was obvious Thalia and Percy didn't like her either. Percy's fists clenched every time she walked by and Thalia......... Lets just leave it to the readers imagination (I would have to rate this story R if I told you)-----(ok fine it wasn't that bad but still.....)

Paul Blofis was getting it too since Nancy was still a fan of Ms. Dodds and basically every teacher that hated Percy Jackson. All of Paul's students now did extra overtime work.(more papers to grade and less time 'plotting against Percy').

As if that wasn't enough, Matt had been trying to get the guys to follow Annabeth everywhere she went. She hadn't had a single moment in school with her Seaweed Brain. She was continually getting offers for dates; just like home in San Francisco except now the guys just wouldn't listen when she gave the whole 'I already have a boyfriend story'. And of course, to top it off, Mark was completely hypnotized by Annabeth and he was trying harder than Matt to separate them. What annoyed her most was that he couldn't get her name right. First it was Anniwell, then Annibelle, next Anastasia, and finally, his name for today was Amelia. How from Annabeth you could get Amelia was a mystery to her.

At first Matt and Nancy had been mean but Annabeth knew it was about to get a whole lot worse.

ONE COMMENT TO KEEP ME GOING. YOU GET A CHAPPIE DEDICATED TO YOU IF YOU ARE THE*drumroll* 3rd person to comment. Hehehehehe JK @Ellie1311. And @oceanluv13 if you are the first. :) :P"