Google...? (chapter 1)

Hey Guys! Sam here, I have finally been able to make a story! Yay! I hope you like it, even if its my first book I've made! I hope you guys enjoy! Buh-Bye!

(Y/N point of view)

"Jeez, what the-", an alarm clock went off at 5:00 A.M. I swung my feet over my bed getting ready to look for some jobs that are opened. I just moved into L.A. to start my life with a new environment and new people to meet. I rubbed my face in my hands tiredly from last night, when moving my things into my apartment. " Hopefully I can find a job today and soon," I mutter to myself as a shadow casted out in the hallway. I quietly got up and peeked out of my room. Then suddenly, the shadow jumped at me pushing me to the ground, its fur tickling my face making me laugh. "LOUIS!!" I yelled as the golden labrador jumped off licking my face. At least he made me wide awake now, I stood up, running my hand through his thick fur. I walked through the living room into the kitchen getting ready to make some breakfeast. I put a pan over the stove,while opening the fridge, I grabbed a hold of some eggs and cracked them open, as the yolk fell onto the pan. While walking over to grab Louis's dog food from the cabinet, I hear a knock at my door. Who the heck could that be? I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, to see who it was. No one was there, until I looked down and saw a flat box on the ground showing a letter G on the top. " That's weird." I said out loud. I picked up the box and brought it inside, as I set it down on the couch, Louis ran up to it, looking at the box with a confused expression. I shrugged at him, as i opened the box, a huge form bursted from the inside of the box. I fell backwards hitting my back against the wall taking my eyes off of the box up at the weird creature. It stood, I guess you could say a man with a light blue shirt with a white letter G on it. He wore rectangular glasses with dark brown hair hanging off the side of his face. I looked up at his eyes, his eyes were dullen, but look like they would light up if he were awake, turned on, or... wait what did i just say? Nevermind. I got up slowly with Louis growling by my side. I grabbed a hold of a manuel that lied on the floor, his name was... Google. But, he looks so familiar... eh, probably think about it later. I spoke out, "Google...?" Suddenly, the dullen man-like robot stood up straight, his eyes lighten up with a light blue color. "Greetings, (F/N)."

Finally finished with the first chapter! I hope yall liked it! You can help me through the story,like asking questions or any notes on what I should with my story! But, Thanks for reading and have a good day! Buh-Bye!!!