Side-Chapter 1: After Sex With Levi

A/N: Just a short chapter where Eren is talking to our smart cinnamon roll Armin~ >~<

------------------------

Eren's POV

I took some of my papers laying on my desk in my hands and examined them. Yeah, a few have cum on it. Fuck. I sighed heavily and threw the cummed sheets in my paper basket. Shit, why couldn't I resist Levi in the first place? And then even on my desk... with all my papers for work. Even if some weren't dirtied by cum, they still were crinkled.

I had to throw away almost everything and start from the beginning again. Oh god. I put my head in my hands, rubbing my face several times, letting out a huff in annoyance.

I then thought about what Levi had told me. What if it wouldn't have been a lie? How would I have reacted? What if Levi didn't want me anymore some day?? How long will it go on like this? Was I really sure to be okay staying in this fuck-buddy-relationship?

I was, wasn't I?

I shook off my thoughts and wanted to concentrate on my work instead. Levi didn't lose interest in me... yet. That was all that mattered now. Though I won't forgive him that easily for playing a trick on me to convince me to have sex with him. And I even fell for that trick. Pathetic. Being in slight anger, I had subconsciously scrunched another paper up which was actually in a good shape, but now not anymore. Great. Another work to re-do.

A person knocked on my office door and for one second I thought it was Levi again, but it was Armin which made me sigh in relief. He watched me in a little surprise before his expression went back to normal. I didn't know what it was that made him react like that but even lesser did I care about such a trivial thing.

"Hey, Eren. I just saw Levi leaving. So he was here? How did he manage to reach these offices? Actually he isn't allowed to go this far." When Armin has something in mind, he was always telling it without making pauses in between his sentences, just like now. But it wasn't like I minded, he was so cute especially when he was worried about me and things that had to do with me.

"Sasha." I answered him scarcely.

Rolling his eyes, Armin sad, "Oh, I see. Sasha. It was her shift today, huh?" He nodded approvingly.

"Yeah, you know her. Unreliable as ever." Something had to come to my mind as fast as possible or else Armin will find out about what happened here earlier. After all he was a really smart guy. "Armin? Can you please pass me all the copies from yesterday and today again? I need them." I then requested. I hoped that this would make him think of other things than why Levi was here and what he did... to me.

He raised one eyebrow, narrowing his eyes, and crossed his arms.

"What happened with the old ones?" he asked, his voice and tone already revealing that he was suspicious.

I mentally scolded myself for bringing up that topic. Of course he'd ask that! Great, Eren. Well done. I nibbled on my bottom lip and fidgeted slightly, trying to come up with an excuse without sounding too shady.

"I... I spilled my coffee over my works." I replied sheepishly. I think that was something Armin would believe, right?"

"Coffee?" He still was unconvinced as I could tell from his voice.

"Yeah, coffee. I was a bit clumsy, I'm sorry. I'll make up for that, so can you please give me the cop-"

Too late had I realized how Armin had walked over to my table and had taken my coffee mug in his hands. The cup that was still filled with coffee.

"Hm." His brows wiggled up and down fast as the blond looked over me with a face that was literally expressing the thoughts 'Oh. There is still coffee in there. Seems that you lied, Eren. Mmmh!'

"Eren, the mug is more than half-full. You lied. Tell me the truth already. What happened to the papers really?" Shit I needed a better lie.

"I shredded them accidentally." I lied again.

"You're lying again. You had sex with Levi in your office, right? I bet that the sheets caught something that can't be wiped off. Don't think that I'm dumb."

Fuck, why was Armin such a smart-ass?!

"If you know already then why are you still asking me these questions?" The words slipped through my lips unwillingly.

"I wanted you to confirm my thesis, that's all."

I sighed again and accepted my defeat reluctantly. I wish Jean best luck trying to tell lies to his future husband. Sherlock Arlert will reveal every lie.

"Eren, you have your home for that." the blond continued.

"I know. I'm sorry. It was..." I honestly had no clue how to explain.

"It's okay. You don't have to explain. I'm not your boss. Just don't let it happen a second time."

"Yes." I gave him a little smile and he did the same, walking towards the door then.

"Wait! Just one last thing, Armin... H-How did you figure out?" I said almost inaudibly, being all curious about how Armin did find out.

He opened the door, but didn't leave yet, answering me with his back facing me.

"Your hair isn't fixed, your uniform isn't neat and your face is still a little flushed. Your appearance is practically yelling 'Oh, look. I just got fucked by someone.' How could I not know?" He chuckled and made his way to his own office then.

I grabbed my hair and began to blush in embarrassment.

"You can be glad that we're friends otherwise I'd have already died of embarrassment by now!" I shouted at the door, although I knew that Armin couldn't hear that anymore.

God, how I hated it to be so easy to read.