A Jurassic Park Opens Up

Aries: "Woo! I'm checking out the carnivores!"

Taurus: "There's no way this park is a good idea." Stays behind to envy others experiences.

Gemini: Wants to go, but to be safe hangs around the herbivores.

Cancer: Bought tickets opening day, but was already in bed when the plane was supposed to take off so missed the flight. Wasn't even sleeping, just watching the media.

Leo: First to be seriously hospitalized. Didn't listen to the signs telling them to
"stay away" because they wanted a close up photo with the dinosaurs.

Virgo: Chased after the Leo's in an
attempt to stop them from being killed by the dinosaurs, saved some lives.

Libra: Okay's the scientists ideas to bring back the dinosaurs. "Wow cool idea, sounds good guys go for it."
Scorpio: Dared everyone else to hop the fences, enter enclosures, and swim in random bodies of water. Didn't do any of it, though.

Sagittarius: Is likely the only one filling out the scavenger hunt pamphlet given out at the park entrance.

Capricorn: Hangs around the carnivore areas to see accidents happen.

Aquarius: Thought going to the park was a cool idea until the plane heading to the park started taking off.

Pisces: Is responsible for bringing back the dinosaurs from extinction. "They are just too cute and cool!" They think everything deserves to live, yet they consistently eat bacon for breakfast.

Bacon is amazing though...