a dark past

~AUTHORS NOTE~ (READ THIS TO UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER)

hey im just saying you should open up you tube right now if you can, so you can play every song i mention in this chapter to set the mood! thanks :D  also there is a picture of ariana on the side!

~Harrys POV~

          She is beautiful. Her personality is amazing too. She never fails to make me smile in any situation. Could i possibly be falling for her? I have never felt a feeling like this. Ever. She had me intrigued from the moment i saw her. Her big blue eyes, blue like the ocean, that hold so much feeling and beauty. Her beachy hair that falls perfectly down her back fading into blues and greens. Her cute laugh and her sweet voice. She just makes me want to spill all my secrets and feelings out to her, I trust her that much already. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she has suffered a lot of pain, almost as if shes hiding something from everyone. I'm glad i decided to stay a day longer in Florida, if i didn't i wouldn't have met her. I wasn't able to get her off my mind ever since i met her. Is that not normal? all well. I'm just a lucky guy that i met her again at that board walk that Niall dragged us off to. Now were sitting in her house. yes, HER house! Were sitting on her couch while she is in her room doing something. I remember her saying something about a movie, but i was to lost in her eyes to hear correctly. Just as i was about to go looking for her i heard music playing loudly. They have a sound system in this house? she came running down her stairs in shorts and a tang top and a plastic sword. wait what?

~Crystals POV~

                "HELLO FRIENDS" I yell running into the living room where one direction and my best friends sit. Jumping onto the couch Niall and Louis sat, i started hitting them with my sword. Yeah... don't ask... I'm a weird child. 

"EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES" Louis yelled while jumping off and running up the stairs. I faintly heard a door slam, indicating that hes in one of our rooms, or bathrooms, but the music i turned on was playing, so i couldn't tell what one. Yeah i know, we have a whole sound system great for partying so i put Chloe by emblem 3 on. (You can go turn that song on now :D) Everyone looked at each other and laughed. I just swung my fake sword in the air like a pirate, and stood in the middle of the room.

"Everybody has five seconds to get out of here before i go ninja. I would run now because 2 seconds already passed." I said as everyone scrambled around the house afraid of me. All besides one. Harry. 

"Harold.... i warned you" I said walking slowly towards him. He just laughed until i swung it at his head and ran hoping he wasn't that fast. Yeah scratch that hes on my tail. STILL NO PUN INTENDED! Haha well wish me luck. I dived and rolled into my room and ran into my bathroom locking the door just before harry could get in. 

"Hmmm whats this? Is this a diary i see?" He said teasingly. 

"Nice try Harold, but open it up." I said snickering. I knew it was my fake diray that says NICE TRY! on the first page and the rest are blank. no one would EVER find my diary. I made sure of it.

"JERK" Harry yelled from my room. I love teasing this boy! 

~Scarletts POV~

            Just as i walk into my room the song primadonna girl comes on by Marina and the diamonds comes on (PLAY IT NOW) I FREAKING LOVE THIS SONG! I started to dance around my room, singing along. I was basically screaming at the top of my lungs jumping on my bed. Twirling and laughing. This is how i normally spend my down time actually. Call me crazy but i love to do this. I seem like the stuck up fashionable brat but I'm actually a silly girl that loves having fun. I get tired and fall back on my bed. I hear my closet door open and close. i look up and i see LOUIS???? Great.