What is he hiding from me?
We have been friends for 20 years. He knows everything about me.

Juvia silently sat without saying a word.

..................

(Juvia)

The house was huge. Gray had already went into his room to put our suitcases away.

Loke was behind me. I didn't know how to face him. He had lost the women he loved because of Bora. How was I suppose to face him?

"Why the hell did you marry him?" Loke asked. The pain in the eyes were evident.

"Loke"

He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the corner.

I was weak."Let me go"
He pushed me into the wall.

"Loke" I could feel his anger.

"You are really something !" He whispered. "How could you do this?"

"How could you be so cruel? Because of you, I lost the women I love and you're having a wonderful time with him? He said with spite. Loke was just like me, betrayed by the ones we loved.

"Is it only you?I got hurt too" I tried to control my tears. I couldn't believe I loved Bora. "I lost everything too. Yes, you loved her. I also loved him too. I loved him the same way you loved her "

Loke knew I was right. He knew I wasn't at fault.

"Shut it" He yelled. " You knew how much I loved Karen."

"And you knew how much I loved Bora!" I yelled back.
.......

~GRAY~

I couldn't find Juvia or Loke. What am I thinking? They can't possibly know each other.

"How could I doubt him being with her?"

I went to the living room, they weren't there

Is he with her?

I saw Loke and Juvia.

"I don't care anymore, I took responsibility for everything" Juvia said. "I am living happily with Gray"

"How did you become like this? You knew how much I loved her and yet you?" Loke paused.

His hands were pressed against her shoulder. How dare he touch her?

"Why are you blaming this on me, we were both victims." Juvia reasoned.

Victims?

I saw them both. I heard them both. I wanted to punch him but I couldn't.

He was so close to her.

"It's because of him she died" Loke mumbled.

"I lost him too, he was the only man I ever loved" Juvia said. "I loved him as much as you loved her"