seventy-four (FINAL)

"baby." brendon whispered as he walked slowly into the room ryan was is. the receptionist was trying to control the group of gays rallying in the front room, and brendon could clearly make out lynn yelling "I NEED TO SEE MY OTP BE REUNITED."

ryan weakly turned his head to look and brendon and he immediately smiled. brendon covered his mouth, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. "ryan, i thought i was gonna lose you..." brendon whispered, making his way over to the hospital bed. brendon gently took ryan's head in his hands and gently kissed his soft lips.

"what happened, bren?" ryan whispered, forcing himself to sit up, to which brendon gently pushed him back to lay down. 

"don't sit up, baby, you might hurt yourself. and, you got into a car accident. fuck, i thought i was going to lose you..." brendon muttered to his lover. he bent back down and gently kissed him again, running his fingers through his hair. 

brendon brushed his lover's hair back, gently rubbing a really small bruise under his eye. ryan winced. "oh god, sorry..." brendon replied, kissing under the bruise. 

brendon sat onto the chair next to the bed, holding ryan's hand gently. "ryan, i need to talk to you about something."

"what's wrong bren, a-are you mad at me about something?"

"no! no no no! the complete opposite of that, actually." brendon laughed, lowering himself onto one knee, ryan watching with wide eyes, "sweetheart, you are the best person that's ever been in my life, and you light up my life like the sunshine you are, baby." brendon whispered, sticking his hand into his pocket.

sure, it wasn't the most romantic place in the world. but, it was the perfect time. 

"no way, holy shit, brendon...."

"yes way, baby doll. i can't spend a moment of my life without definitely being sure that you are one hundred percent mine. ryan ross, will you marry me?" 

"holy shit holy shit holy shit..." lynn whispered from the hall way, tripping and falling into the arms of alexa.

and, with tears in his eyes, ryan whispered.

"yes."

(its over get #fucked)