Prologue *

Romettah always had her own reasons for everything she did, and so did everyone else around her.

No one was ever entirely sure of what their closest friend will do. Would they help their friend in need, or would they stab them in the back? No one knew. No one ever does.

Moving from Texas to Arizona, Romettah finds herself despising the way she's living. Not only is she stuck with her mother whom she loathes so greatly, Romettah knows she is left with no other option but to work an extra job to make quick and easy money in hopes of one day fleeting her mothers side and helping her father escape the cruel insulation that is being stuck behind bars because of Romettah's mother.

When Romettah crosses paths with three gorgeous junior girls only in her sophomore year at her new high school she gets and offer from them... a very risky one. Romettah knew well what she was getting herself into and the dangers that could possibly come with it. Still, she found herself joining the three girls in their criminalistic way of making fast money.

But of course, easy money always comes with a price to pay. A burden, if you will.

Every person Romettah met whilst involved in the perilous situation she never once saw again. That all changed when she met one particular person.

Romettah, even at her young age, never cared to do as merely fantom the idea of romance, let alone let herself feel love for another person. She never had the time, the emotional stability, or the will to care about anyone else but herself. Romettah was a self built wall of thick, sturdy bricks. Then, slowly but surely every one of her bricks fell, and the rest began to tediously fall with it, brick by brick.

However, something Romettah never expected to come with falling for someone who's much older than her was the baggage the person came with. She never thought of the day she'd get exposed, not because she was scared, but because she knew her strategies were far to slick and were not easy to seep through anyone else's fingers but her own.

She blames her mother for the way her plan came plummeting down until it crashed. Her own mother was the cause and climax of her misfortune.

In the end, Romettah found herself blindly playing sick and twisted babysitters game.

And everything just kept escalating from there...