Your Nickname

T o n y :

Squirt-You love causing mischief near him.

Starkling-He thinks you'll grow up to be exactly like him and develop his Starkcasm.

Bunny-You remind him of a bunny; hopping around everywhere at once and looking for something to eat ;)

S t e v e :

Honey- Steve thinks you're sweet and and likes sticking to the 40s

Kitten-He finds you cuddly and endearing.

B r u c e :

Peanut- Bruce loves your tiny size; he thinks it's completely adorable.

Doll-He thinks you're the most gorgeous person he's ever seen and treats you delicately.

C l i n t :

Birdy-You seem to have a knack to live up your dad, especially like that one day he mysteriously found you on top of the refrigerator with his arrows.

Legolas Jr.-You love his bow and tend to fall asleep hugging it.

N a t a s h a :

Sweetie- You're the best thing that's happened to her, so she seems the nickname fit for her baby.

Baby girl-You're the most precious person to her (Clint's been jealous), and to her, you'll always be her baby.

T h o r :

Princess-He's the Prince of Asgard, so why shouldn't his baby be?

Lille venn (little one)-You're so tiny compared to him, he can't get over how small you are.

P i e t r o :

Lil Speedy-You love crawling at your fastest speed after him, and absolutely enjoy it when he runs around the house with you in his arms.

принцесса (printsessa/princess)-You're the ruler of his heart, and he definitely treats you like one.

W a n d a :

Little one- She loves this nickname because it finally helps her feel like a mother.

My love-She knows for a fact that you are her reason to be alive after you were given to her.

милая (milaya/ sweetie)-She enjoys using her native language once in a while, so she calls you sweetie the Sokovian way.

B u c k y :

Darling-He still hasn't quite left the 40s and treats you like a lady should be treated.

Sweetheart-The way he lets you know you are the biggest love of his life.

Boo Bear-You're so attached to your Bucky Bear, he calls you Boo Bear ( and after you once tried to say Bucky, but it came out as 'boo').

L o k i :

Snowflake-Like a snowflake, he finds you to be delicate, rare, and precious. He also found you on the snow, and finds you to be a blizzard of emotions sometimes.

Love-You're finally starting to teach him again the meaning of love after Frigga passed away.

Princess-He sees you as a princess and treats you like one. Though he would love it if you were as mischievous as him, though.