Using Pain Gifts

-The Next Day-

I woke up and looked around. Nessie was reading her book. Jane was looking at my pictures I made. Nessie still looks a 12 year old. I got up. They looked at me and their eyes went big.

"What" I asked confused.

"You might want to look in the mirror" Nessie said.

I got up and walked over to my mirror. I looked at the mirror and my eyes went big. I look like a 16 year old. Dad walked in. I looked at him. His eyes went big when he looked at me.

"Whoa! Rose you look like 16 year old" He said.

I nodded. I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. After I was done I walked out. I heard screaming. I ran to our room. Jane was mad about something and she was using her powers on Nessie. Dad ran in behind me. He looked at me.

"Use your pain powers" He said.

I nodded. I looked at Jane. She wasn't lessoning to us. 

"Pain" I said.

Jane stopped and screamed. She fell down gasping for air. Nessie ran over to Dad. Mom and Alec ran in.

"What's going on" Mom asked.

"We don't know I heard Nessie screaming so did Dad. We saw Jane using her powers on her" I said still using my pain gift on Jane.

She yelled. Alec looks at her and signed.

"Why did you do that" He asked.

"Because I touched her book" Nessie said.

"Well, don't do it again" Mom said.

Nessie nodded. 

"Sister you promise you won't do it again" Alec asked Jane.

"I promise" She yelled. Alec leans.

"You can stop now" He whispered in my ear.

I stopped. Jane got back up with a groan. She looks at us.

"That hurt" She said.

"Well, now you know how it feels" Dad said. Jane rolled her eyes.