AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello, 

Wings is my first ever full length novel, and I was terribly hurt to have to remove it from Wattpad for so long. I should probably explain that it was for a competition - the Sony Young Movellist of the Year - for which I was selected to be on a shortlist of the top ten entrants. 

On 15th July 2013, I attended a prestigious awards ceremony at King's Place in London, where the winner was announced. I never expected to win, and in a way, I'm glad I didn't. Now I have had the opportunity to revise and edit parts of Wings and alter things that I didn't have time to before. It's also given me more confidence in my writing and the encouragement that I need to continue. 

However, some of that encouragement also came from you - sat there, reading this. Every vote, comment, and read that appears on my work makes me smile. Knowing that someone, out there, appreciates my work means the world to me. So thank you! 

It doesn't upset me to say that I did not win, and I'm really proud to say that Wings is now available to read on Wattpad! Thank you for all of the supportive messages when it was removed, and I'm really sorry to the dedicated readers who were deep in the story before it was taken down. Please forgive me! 

Update: Flames (the sequel to Wings) is also available on Wattpad. I'm in the writing process at the moment so expect more and more chapters as the summer progresses. I would like to point out that it will recap slightly for those who jumped straight into Flames without reading Wings, so please don't get annoyed with me about that. 

Again, many thanks. 

- Danielle x