Aw Crap! Dad!

A Cyberman had just promised my safety? What the hell? He dragged me over to the other Cybermen and two of them grabbed each of my arms.
"Find the Doctor and delete him." They ordered. A bunch of Cybermen ran out, except for five. They acted as if they were leaving, then turned around a corner. Then they followed us as the Cybermen dragged me into a room and locked me in some sort of handcuffs that were attached to the wall. I watched just as the door shut, the Doctor and the five Cybermen slipped in. The Doctor hid under the console and the Cybermen stood at the door. Why the hell were these Cybermen acting like this? Then a sort of case enclosed my body. A Cybersuit! They were turning me into a Cyberman!
"You shall be one of us and your pain will end." One of the Cybermen closest to me said. Then they went down like a ton of bricks. So did the other one. It was the weird Cybermen! Two stood at the door while one was pressing buttons. Meanwhile, the last two were standing by me. They had hit the first two Cybermen with wrenches.
"What the bloody hell? What's going on?" I asked them. They reached up and opened their helmets. "Dad!" It was my Dad! The other Cybermen was Owen! The other three Cybermen opened their helmets and turned out to be Tosh, Ianto, and of course Gwen. And Dad was not happy.
"Do you think that was funny, Airiana? Running out on me like that?"
"Dad! Is this really the time?" I demanded. He nodded.
"Actually I do, Airiana! I was scared to death! I mean, heaven forbid you at least wake me up so that I know that your actually safe! And you can come out of there and here this too, Doctor!" He looked directly at where the Doctor was hiding and the Doctor crawled out from under the console, absolutely red in the face. As he did that, a load of Cybermen bust in and started shooting at us.
"Airiana! Get behind me!" Dad shouted, pushing me behind him and using his Cybersuit gun to shoot the Cybermen. Ianto, Tosh, Gwen, and Owen did the same. The Doctor came running over and poised himself at my side and started sonicking them.
"What the bloody hell are you doing!?" I shouted at him.
"I'm sonicking them!" He shouted.
"They've got guns! You've gotta screwdriver! Go build a cabinet!" I ordered.
"That's very rude!" He shouted back. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my own gun and started firing. Dad gave me a look. I knew that I was in so much trouble when we get back to Torchwood.