Captian America / Steve Rodgers.

First chapter, enjoy.

I don't want to kill anyone, I don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from.

Even when I had nothing I had Bucky.

This isn't freedom, it's fear. We are holding a gun to every citizen's head and calling it security.

I've always admired Lincoln. When the south began going it's own way, he knew that taking a position against them would lead to civil war. But he did it anyways because he understood something... Understood it more perhaps that's anyone at that time. He knew that a house divided against its self cannot stand... A nation cannot be divided and survive. Under his administration, brother hunted down brother, friend turned against friend. It was terrible. It was bloody. It was necessary. Because in the end, the republic held and the nation was restored.

On your left.

Why someone weak? Because a weak man knows the value of strength, the value of power.

I'm with you till the end of the line.

There's only one God ma'am, and I pretty sure he doesn't dress like that.

I got no right to do any less than them.

I understood that reference.

Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

Son, just don't.

And Hulk smash.

I could do this all day.

Are you two fonduing.

Language!

I'm just a kid from Brooklyn.

You know, the last time I was in Germany, and I saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing.

We won.

Not today.

I'm not the man that's out of time.

I wake up, they say we won, but they don't say what we lost.

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth , and tell the whole world... No, you move.

The price of freedom is high. It always has been. But it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not.

If they're shooting at you they're bad.

It's probably to late to go to the bathroom right?

Stark, we need a plan of attack!

What's the matter? Scared of a little lightning?

I know this neighbourhood! I got beat up in that ally. And that parking lot. And behind that diner.

I'm gonna need a rain check on that dance.

Is every thing a joke to you?

Who the hell are you?

I felt so patriotic writing that. You don't even understand.