Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER I don't own any of the Percy Jackson or HoO characters. Rick Riordan does.

[31.05.2017] Okay I know that the first bit sucks! I write this so long ago and I read it and I know it is terrible! I will rewrite it soon enough once I have finished the story. Please carry on reading!

Percy

"You're not getting away from me. Never again." Was what I repeated in my head as we stepped into the elevator of the doors of death. I squeezed Annabeth's hand and and took in a deep breath, we did it. We went through Tartarus and back.

Hopefully Nico has led the rest of the seven to the doors of death and they were waiting for them, if they were even  alive. If they were that would be great. I started to think about how we have to stay in the elevator for 12 minutes, maybe one minute for each of the major Olympian gods? How long had we been in the elevator? How much longer? Annabeth squeezed my hand in reassurance and everything went dark...
Hazel
I was the first to notice the doors of death. They looked grand and there was intricate details on it. "Guys, the doors are over here" I yelled into the darkness behind me, well not complete darkness. There was a little flame where I could only guess was Leo.

We just fought through a batch of monsters that came through the doors and we were hoping that Percy and Annabeth were next to come out. Gods I thought, Percy and Annabeth! They had litterally been through hell and back. We are going to see them! Well if they were even alive. I kept my thoughts positive and gathered everyone infront of the doors of death.

"Is everything safe, Hazel?" I hear Piper say in my direction. "Umm" I bent down and out my hand in the ground, closing my eyes to concentrate. "Umm, yeah" was my smart reassuring response. Jason checked his watch, "the last batch came out 9 minutes ago, so they should be coming in a few minutes. "Okay" Frank and I said in unison, I blushed and hoped no one noticed.

An awkward silence went on for about 30 seconds until a faint humming started. It was faint for another ten seconds until definite words started coming out Leo's mouth. He wasn't a bad singer if I was honest. "Leo." Jason said with a depressed voice, "hey, Jase, Percy and Annabeth will be okay. They are the strongest demigods I know." Piper said with care in her voice. "Hey! I'm not the strongest demigod you know?" Jason sarcastically said "not the point Jason. They will be okay" Piper charmspeaked to reassure everyone. To me, it sounded like she was reassuring herself, however, apart from me, I don't think anyone noticed as everything was quiet.

Leo whispered "just trying to lighten the mood" "and for that, Thankyou Leo" Piper replied. Everyone put their arms over each other, linking me with everyone. "I just hope they're okay" I said quietly. Everyone responded with silence, hoping too that the leaders of their team were okay.

Ding. Goes the elevator. Gasps filled their group as they took a step back from standing right outside the door. They needed their space and air to breathe, they just came back from Tartarus. The doors slid open and everyone jumped as two beaten up limp figures fell out the doors.

~thanks for reading this, it's my first fanfic, what do you think?

Update: the beginning isn't that long and great, please carry on reading!!