Their Arrival

3rd Person
They arrived at Akari's house. Erwin, Hanji, Levi, Mike, Petra and Eld followed her in. The other soldiers were stationed outside to keep watch
Akari reached into one of her pockets and pulled out a key to unlock the door.
She made her way into a cozy and welcoming living room.
"Stay here please and wait until I come out to get you" she said and left abruptly. They looked at Erwin and he asked Levi and Petra to follow her. The rest stayed in the living room and were fascinated about how pretty and clean the house looked especially with so many titans roaming the area near her house.

Akari POV
Levi and the girl called Petra were right behind me as I walked down the hallway into the basement. I took a match and lit a torch sitting in a metal basket above my head. Gesturing for them to follow me, we made our way down into the cellar where I kept all my weaponry. Levi was shocked about the types of weaponry I had and I allowed him to take the black metal blades which were fit for his 3DMG gear, and Petra helped him carry them.
"Did you forge these blades?" Levi asked me
I nodded in response, too busy looking for my katana and blades. Once I had found my blades I headed out into the living room and placed my weapons down, Levi showed the blades I had forged to Erwin and he was fairly surprised at the quality of them. I went into my bedroom and got a bag, shoving three cloaks and other clothing into my bag. I headed to the kitchen and opened a large container filled with ice, I grabbed a few large pieces of meat and put them in a separate bag. Moving back into the living room, Petra, who had followed me asked me what the two large chunks of meat were. When I told her she had her eyes wide in shock, the others had heard...
" It's just deer meat...."
I studied their expressions....
"Don't tell me you guys haven't had meat before!" I exclaimed. Most of them nodded and three of them looked away in embarrassment.
I went back into the kitchen to get some more meat that would've lasted me a couple of months.
"Why did you go back to get more meat?" Petra asked me
"...I thought that since you guys had never had meat I would take some with me guessing that inside those giant walls there wasn't any meat source" I said quietly. Erwin lead the group out and we head back to the giant walls I never thought I would enter

Sorry if this first part was not fast paced XD, I'll try my best to make it interesting
P.S I'll be writing in mostly 3rd person now but if you want me to continue writing in different peoples POV feel free to leave a comment telling me to do so

-TIME SKIP-
3rd person
As they approached the walls, a loud shout could be heard from a man on top of the walls to lift the door.
They entered... Akari began to feel nervous and started thinking about what it would be like inside the walls
There was a crowd lining up leaving a path for them to pass through. They all looked like they expected for dead bodies to appear at the end of the group but they saw none, their attention started to direct at Akari, with her black cloak on she attracted attention.
She could hear whispers and conversations about her, most just said "who is that"

Erwin lead her to a room along with Levi and started to ask her questions.

"......How did you survive  outside of the walls with all the titans being there?" Erwin asked and broke the awkward silence

"Like I said I just asked them to leave me alone and they did, I hunted for myself and taught myself self defence"I answered.

"Hmmm"

"If it was that easy to stop the titans then we wouldn't have to be fighting them, brat" Levi said

After a long pause Erwin spoke, "You may be humanity's last hope, it seems like only you can control titans....
May I ask what happened to your family?" He said in a concerned tone.

"What does it matter to you" Akari hissed harshly.

~After Questioning~
"...you will be joining the trainees so the Military Police or anybody gets suspicious, you are also to hide your identity, keep your private information to yourself however I'm not tell you to not open up to anyone..."Erwin said ending the interrogation.

~ Time Skip~

Akari POV
"WHAT DO THEY CALL YOU, SHITHEAD" Shadis bellowed at Armin
I cringed, I had become unexpectedly friendly with Armin, Eren and Mikasa and even became good friends with them.
"Armin Arlert from Shiganshina of Wall Maria, Sir!" He shouted respectfully
"WHAT A FIT NAME FOR AN IDIOT, YOUR PARENTS JUDGEMENT WAS PERFECT"
"My grandfather named me..."
I felt like punching the god damn loudmouthed bastard but kept back the urge as he skipped Mikasa and Eren next to me and looked straight into my eyes.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING" he screamed at me.
"Turn it down a notch will ya, I'll probably go deaf after this." I glared at him from underneath my hood and he simply asked again in a more polite and warning tone.
"Who are you missy?"
"Akari Sekiguchi"
"...and?" I didn't reply
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR WEARING"
I simply glared at him in response, he slowly took a step back...
Shadis launched a punch.
My cloak moved slightly as I swiftly blocked him and threw him to the ground.
"None of your fucking business hurry the fuck up and go annoy someone else" I said calmly.
He stood up, shocked
Slowly he began to move away while still glaring at me and moved to a girl eating a
.
.
.
.
Potato