The Fallen

Katrina stood at the top of  swan crest church  as the rain poured down she watched  the people below going about their business and expanded her heightened senses  the full moon shined Katrina loved the night it was the only time she was safe the only time she didn’t have to hide Katrina was a hybrid half Angle half human she wasn’t excepted by either she had no memory of her parents or her real name she was found outside this church  and the priest of the church took her in and raised her father Andrews named her after his mother he knew what she was but never told anyone he wasn’t scared of her he said she was a gift from god a sigh that god wanted her to protect the humans and that it was her destiny so she honoured his wish and become a hunter every night she would hunt the Inhuman who prayed on humans.

You see father Andrews  wasn’t your normal priest he was an exorcist they vanquished demons you had certain classes of exorcist each exorcist had a spirit wound its what aloud them to fight demons it’s a power that aloud them to cast spells and yes they are mainly human apart from the magic that allows them to kill demons not everybody can be a exorcist if one of your parents have to have either demon blood or magic so like a witch or a Wicca anything that consist of magic and their aren’t maybe left these days father Andrew is a paladin a high class of exorcist and he taught me how to vanquish demons and how to cast spells.

I jumped from the top of the church the wind ruffled her leather trench coat and set her blonde hair blowing around her face  she landed on the street below in a crouch the ground cracked with  the impact and she stood her  leather platform boots clicked as she walked through the street her green l eyes gazed around the street  she wore a leather vest that tied at the back from the top to the bottom with  leather straps it cris crossed and she wore latex leather pants that had the same pattern starting from the top of her thigh and going down the where  tucked into her pants.

She wore a leather glover that was cut at her fingers and went to her forearm  she wore a leather  wrist band on the other that stopped at her forearm and two silver arm bracelets with an ancient language on it father Andrews found with  that night she had two Sai  they where strapped to her waist her crossbow was strapped across her back and an ancient silver Samurai  sword was also strapped to her back she kept two gun  in her gun holster and a  dagger strapped to her thigh holy water was  placed in the hidden slit in her wrist band.

SO THIS IS MY SEONCD ATTEMPT AT A STROY I WILL SAY THIS IS GOING BETTER THEM THE FIRST AND WOULD LIKE IF YOU GUYS COULD VOTE, COMMEN, FAN 

LOVE ASHXXX

PIC ON THE SIDE IS OF KATRINA ..............................>