~*~ Chapter Thirteen ~*~ A New Ally ~*~

I felt so weak, so defenseless, and I hated it… I felt my blood boil and then I screamed at the top of my lungs “Stay away!” and felt a layer of myself… my strength… shoot out of my skin. Drake and Trevor were sent flying and slammed into the wall by… me? But how? I couldn’t have, I have been tied to this chair the whole time! But it looked like... a ball of translucent fire that expanded to the whole room made them smack into the wall. Drake yelled, pinned “Audrey, calm down! Please, I’m sorry for laughing! I understand. You-” I interrupted “You don’t understand ANYTHING!” Then the door opened and Tiger walked through the door. “TIGER!” She walked into the room and… through the fire bubble with... no problem...? She saw them pinned to the wall,  gasped “Drake!” and kneeled next to him. He said “She already knows who we are, now she knows you’re one of us too.” I stared at her in pure horror and I felt scared that she got past my bubble. Tiger stared at me and said “You bastards! What the hell did you do to her?!” She ran to me and went to untie me. Part of me said move away from her! But, my more logical side said, play along and when she goes to kill you, try to knock her back again and run for your life. She said tenderly “I guess I was right, you’re one of us. A divine being.” I tried to act normal and replied “Y-yeah… you’re r-right.” She finally finished my other arm and I started to run.

Then, it happened again… my body froze. Tiger walked in front of me but she looked… different. Her hair was pure green, it hit the top of her thighs, and her eyes... they glowed bright green in the dim light. “I’m sorry Audrey, I had to, I know you won’t listen but, you’re scared… I get that. I don’t understand exactly how you feel and I’m not going to claim to. Can I un-paralyze you?” I realized the only person I can trust was her and she knew how to explain everything. I murmured “Fine… But I’m not letting them go!” She laughed her familiar laugh and said “Good, cause this is pretty funny.” They glared at her and she told them “Hey, I ain’t gonna lie, it’s hilarious!” All of a sudden, I fell to the ground. I could control my limbs again so, I got up and sat on the bed and gestured her to sit with me. She sat down her hair shortening and darkening as her eyes dulled. I inquired “Why did they chase after me and punch me in the back of the head when they found me, if you guys are coming in peace?” Her voice roared as she whipped her head around to look at them “What?! And you are wondering why she’s scared?! You morons!” She hugged me and said “They shouldn’t have done those things, but we do come in peace. Good lord, I sound like an alien. But anyway, we want to defeat The Lambs of Massacre. They are an organization created by an evil man that wants power and control.”

I stared and finally said “I guess she was right.” Tiger looked at my face then implored “Who was right?” I sighed. “Ms. Davis. She was the woman that ran the orphanage I stayed at. She was right… I am… something inhuman, a monster, a demon.” Drake raved “Don’t you DARE call us demons!” I hid behind Tiger and she said “After the way you both acted, she has all right to say you’re like demons!” He glared at her and she glared right back, her eyes glowing again. She turned to me and said “We are divine beings; demons are thought of as ruthless, heartless, blood thirsty creatures that care about nobody but themselves. Re- I mean Drake has had bad experiences with them.” "Oh... I see..." I felt like Tiger would be on my side no matter what. I felt like… I gained an ally!