CHAPTER EIGHT

Casey's POV

When I was a little girl I had everything planned out. I wanted to be a mermaid princess who lived in a pink castle under the sea with a husband named Tony who was half merman and half wizard. Of course I was six when I wrote that and by the time I was ten I changed that plan and wanted to be singer who was married to whatever rich dude loved me and now looking back at them times I'm glad none of them came true because I found my true love in the name of Michael.

He wasn't perfect but he was perfect for me and I knew that he was the one I wanted to have children with, to get married too and grow old with. He was in no other words the love of my life, we're soul mates and nothing could change that. Well I hoped not because otherwise I had to kick someone's ass.

"Hey, where's Michael?" I turned around and Annabelle walked out of her room with nothing but lacey gown on, she also looked very, very tired if you know what I mean.

"He was called into work. My shift is at seven so I'll go in early to see him as he finishes just around then. Now how was your so called sleep?"

She instantly looked embarrassed and looked down at the floor "I have no idea what you're talking about?"

"I think you know I do. You and Aaron in a bed, under the sheets getting all types of freakay! How was he? was he big?" I loved making her feel uncomfortable because he reaction was just hilarious. Back in high school when she first had sex and I nagged at her about it she went crazy. She threw an apple at a teachers head and she also smacked a boy in the private area.

"Well he was...No I can't say it. I just can't" she replied while giggling a little.

I nudged her arm and looked at her, poking her chest "Come on I know you want to tell me."

"Fine he was amazing. He had my juices flowing and I didn't want to stop and luckily for me he thought the same. And yes he was very well endowed, I actually thought it wouldn't fit inside me."

Lucky bitch! Michael wasn't big. He was average, just under seven and a half inches but unlike all the other guys I've been with Michael was compassionate and I knew that he loved me because when we first slept together as a one night stand it was rough and boring but now it's romantic and he takes his time on me. Like he's afarid that he'll break me if he goes too rough.

"I'm glad you're happy for once. Now what do you want for dinner because I'm popping to the shop for some grocories? I was thinking Paella?"

"Yes! do paella. I haven't had it since I was last down here and that was a good two years ago. Oh and buy the same wine as last time." I picked up and my purse and went to the door, shouting a quick okay before leaving.

Luckily for me the shop was only a couple of minutes away, I also get a twenty percent discount because I was a valuble customer but to be honest I think it's because Mr Ryan saw me as a daughter, like I saw him as a father figure.

I entered the automatic doors and the air conditioning did it's work. Cooling me off instantly. I picked up a basket that was on the side next to the security scanners and went straight to the rice aisle. After picking up two types of it I went to the fish counter which is fucking hated because the smell would get into my weave and I'd have to wash it like five times before it'd smell normal.

I asked the guy for muscles, king prawns, scollaps, monkfish and crab and he handed them over to me and giving me the receipt. I went and got some other small things and went to the checkout. "Hey Jamie, where's Ed?"

It was not like Ed to miss a days work especially as he built this company up from nothing. He moved here in the 1960's and bought the shop for around eighty dollars and now he makes a living off it and can hire as much staff as he wants too.