Capítulo sem título 15

It was overwhelming how much time had passed since she first arrived at the museum.

  Time was truly going by quickly but (Y/N) almost wished it wasn't.

  She knew couples had arguments, no matter how petty they were. The secret was to take care of it and to forgive each other.

  That was only possible if they acknowledge the problem...

  It all started a few weeks ago when they were listening to music and they wanted to hear different songs. They were a bit mad but didn't really think it was something worth getting angry for.

  A few days after they fought about the movie they were watching because (Y/N) had a completely different theory than Ahk.

  Then they were fighting about whether they should ride Rexy or go meet the miniatures.

  These fights escalated pretty quickly to something bigger and bigger as time passed.

  And then it happened.

  You see, Ahk had been weird lately. Not talking to her as much. Getting pretty distracted while talking to her. Giving her a soft version of the cold shoulder. Sure he was still sweet and all that but (Y/N) knew something was up.

  One night, out of nowhere, Nicky brought a girl to the museum. Larry seemed to know she was coming because he just smiled at her and started talking to her.

  She seemed... Obnoxious. One of those perfect girls with perfect hair and perfect voice and perfect everything. It was kind of unnerving really. But (Y/N) didn't care about that. In fact she would be happy to have another friend (a girl at that!) and they would get along pretty well if it weren't for the googling eyes she sent Ahk. Even then she would be ok with it because Ahk was usually oblivious to that sort of thing but not this time. He was actually spending time with her!

  To make up for his absence (Y/N) even tried to hang out with Nicky but he disappeared too.

  "Hey beautiful, I'll be right back" said Ahk.

  "*sigh* ok sugar but don't take too long" she answered.

  "I won't"

  He left his exhibition where they were hanging out. They always had the same conversation every time but he always took the rest of the night to come back and most of the times he didn't even say good morning to her.

  But (Y/N) trusted him.

  Funny thing is, it was 4 days before (Y/N)'s birthday and he knew because she had told him. He started acting like this 3 days ago. (Y/N) was getting sick of it so she looked for Wea and Teddy.

  She found them in her exhibition, talking to Dexter.

  "Good evening..."

  They all looked at her. Wea noticed the look on her face.

  "Theodore, would you mind taking a walk with Dexter while I talk to (Y/N)?"

  "Not at all my dear"

  As they went away, (Y/N) sat on a bench and Wea sat beside her.

  "What's wrong?"

  "Why is he spending so much time away from me?" Asked (Y/N) sighing.

  Wea looked at her confused.

  "What do you mean?"

  "He disappears and leaves me alone half of the night and I'm expected to not notice?"