My boyfriend is the star quarterback, but I had sex with the school nerd. Chapter 9

Sorry it took me a while to post, I have the flu :/...oh and also sorry this chapter is so short...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I moved my hands down the planes of his chest, and leaned into him. Ths felt so much better than any time I had ever been with Jared. It felt more real. Ian placed his hand on my leg and hitched it around his waist.

Suddenly the lights of an approaching car shined in on us. I looked up quickly. It was my mom.

I put my hands on Ian's chest and gently pushed him away. He immediately pulled away and looked at me with sorrow filled eyes.

"Sorry..I don't know what got into me," he stumbled out. I adjusted my clothes into a presentable manner, and said,"Oh Ian, I have to go." I leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips and whispered, "but I think I've fallen in love with you." He stared at me, his eyes brightening.

I grabbed my things and ran to my house. I watched as he turned his car on and left.

"How come you're so late getting home?" I heard my mom ask.

"Oh um, i had dance team and stuff," I lied.

"Okay, who dropped you home?" she continued.

"Ian," I answered.

"How was your dinner?" I asked mom, trying to change the subject.

"Good..." she started.

Mom contined to talk about her dinner and the office politics and what-not. I breathed in a sigh and took my stuff up to my room. I pulled out my phone and checked it: 10 missed messages from...Jared. I quckly read through them. According to Isabella, who'd sent the last five (asking where I was) Jared had had a wonderful time without me, getting drunk early into the night and passing out, wasted, midway through. Good. he hadn't really noticed my absence.

I went downstairs to grab some food before I went to bed. My mom was sitting in our living room watching some movie on Lifetime. I rolled my eyes, smiling as i headed to the kitchen. I found some leftover pasta from last week and heated it up.

Picking up my pasta and a coke, I walked up to my room to eat. I ate slowly, thinking about what had happened today. It had been eventful, and I didn't really know what to think, but I was looking forward to what woud happen Monday.

I finished up and took my plate down to the kitchen and washed it. On the way back up, I turned off the TV and covered my sleeping mother in a blanket. I brushed my teeth, changed into pajamas, and went to my room to go to bed.

Sweet Dreams..