Taken

I took a shower and changed into one of Jason's shirt and jeans they were baggy but i made it work ;)

"Um what store do you wanna go to first?" He asked "how bout that one." I said pointing to a near by store "sure whatever you want sweetie." he chuckled Sweetie?? Dafuck does he think he's talking to his daughter?

"ohh you'd look sexy on this." He giggled holding a blue bikini "haha in you dreams." I rolled my eyes "how'd you know." He laughed "Oh my god you perv!" I giggled "aww what a cute giggled." He mimic "ah shut up." I blushed "what about this." I said holding up a white shirt with an infinity sign "uh it's cute but the bikini is way hotter!"

i rolled my eyes "come on get it and whatever else you want come on!" He begged "ok fine if it can shut you up then fine."

-

"K you got every thing you need can we go now i hate all this girly stores it make me feel uncomfortable."

"Um yeah thanks again." I thanked him he paid around thousands of dollars cause i bought shirts, pants, shoes ,shorts, dresses, underwear, bras, bikinis even Jewellery

"so lets go?" He snapped me out of my thoughts "um yeah."

"JASON?" someone behind us called out "Katy?" Jason said "Babe!" She yelled then jumped up on him she wrapped her legs around his waist then started making out with him. i stood there in akwardness after a while they stopped there little make out session "Who's she?" She said pointing at "Um nobody but what are you doing here?" he told her NOBODY? That just broke my heart how can i be so foolish? I thought he liked me? And i liked him. "Um i came to vist my BOYFRIEND what else." She smiled "Well let's go back home." Jason told her

-

"Why is she still here?" Katy told Jason "Cause Alex my master wants her for some reason?" I over heard i was upstairs while Katy and Jason were done stairs "what are they gonna do rape her kill her sell her?" She asked OMG RAPE ME KILL ME SELL ME OH MY GOD!!

"I don't know and i don't care." he told her My heart shattered "Bring her down satirs." She laughed "anything for you. ISABEL!!" He yelled i quickly jumped up and walked downstairs "Y-yes" i stumbled "Really? Her could you guys pick um i dont know a good looking girl?" She laughed i just held back the tears "Just look at her she worthless!" She said eyeing me up and down "LEAVE!" She yelled i started walking up stairs until she stopped me "Um who told you to go upstairs?" She asked she grabbed me by my hair as JASON opened the basement door she let me go then pushed me down the stairs i tumbled it was just like being at home all the did was yell beat me anything to hurt me in any possible way!

I layed there on the cold hard floor covered in my blood.

-

"Isabel? Isabel?" Someone shook me awake I opened my eyes to see Jason!

********************************************************************************************************************

ohh he's taken

Poor Isabel!