Shattered

Shattered

Sophia has faced a lifetime of betrayal, abuse ,abandonment loneliness & sadness. Everyone she thought she could depend on has betrayed her in some way . She has never had anyone to hold her & tell her everything would be alright. Sophia trusts no one and will not let anyone in ever again...or will she? Has she really been alone? How has she made it this far without someone guiding and watching over her? Is it possible she has had someone lurking in the shadows all along?

WARNING:

This is not a happy,sappy feel good story! IT CONTAINS ADULT SITUATIONS, CHILD ABUSE, DOMESTIC ABUSE, BULLYING & A LOT OF  PROFANITY!  I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE THAT FINDS THESE SITUATIONS HARD TO HANDLE READ MY STORY. SOPHIA HAS BEEN THROUGH HORRIFIC SITUATIONS THAT MOST CAN'T BEGIN TO IMAGINE. THEY ARE A MAJOR PART OF THIS & WILL NOT BE SUGAR COATED FOR THE SAKE OF ANYONE CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE WARNING I'VE GIVEN. THAT BEING SAID, I HOPE I AM ABLE TO DO SOPHIA & NIK'S STORY JUSTICE. 

   I have never written anything before so this is all very new to me. If you like what you are reading Please vote for me and become a fan so you will be the first to read the new chapters. I will only be working on this book. I don't want to lose the feelings or have to shift between storylines. That will make my uploads faster and finishing this story faster. I know for me I hate to start a story and have to keep waiting for uploads. I hope you all enjoy this. Most of the situations you will read about actually took place. I warn you this is not your typical Vampire love story and it may not end with a happy ending... I don't know the ending yet...I am open to any comments you all may have. I look forward to sharing this story with you :)... Become a fan !!Comment and Vote Thank you very much for your support in advance.

                                                           ~ VampLoverLizzi ~

                                                                     Vv''''vV