Introduction Of Samayra

Samayra was rich girl but had down to earth personality.

She wasn't like that rich bimbos who like to flaunt their money and play with the boys whenever they get chance.

Her Nickname was 'Samy' and she was studying in a High School named ' Royal High '.

She wasn't some incredible beauty but was looking good enough so you can say that ' hey you look nice' or 'cute' or kind of that thing.

'Royal High' was a mixture of hot, fashionable, hot, sexy, jerk, morons, kind, cute, sweet etc. different kind of students but one thing was common in all of them and that was they all were rich. To afford this school fees you have to be rich anyways.

Though Samy had a big reach dad, she wasn't some spoiled brat. She was well organized, well mannered and a well cultured girl who didn't had many friends as she liked to be in her limits and being rich parent's rich and lovable kids, other Royal High students knew nothing about keeping limits. Most of them were so pampered by their parents that they turned up spoiled brats only. Actually Samy's dad was very strict. He loves her so much but as he didn't wanted that their richness go into her head so he put some restrictions on her since childhood and raised her like that which made her a bit different from other Royal High school students.

Her Mom died after giving her birth so she was the only and lovable child of her dad. This is why he wanted to protect her always and didn't wanted to lose so he tried hard to become a good parent as he was her father and mother both and according to Samy he was successful in that. He was her whole world. He was her whole family.