The Community Recommends...

Interregnum, by FromtheBar

Peter, a demobbed soldier, returns to New Geneva on the eve of the worst terrorist attack in human history. Searching for perpetrators, Peter infiltrates the household of Catherine Mocenigo, a head of a powerful vampire clan. As the fragile human-vampire peace crumbles, the Government steps down, and the military regime of "Interregnum" begins, Peter wades through the morass of political intrigue and betrayal to discover that blood, passion and loyalty are not at all what they seem.

Twisted Romance, by elveloy

Seven romantic sci-fi stories for the RSD 3 challenge. Including - Play Off - (the latest), Alien Love Story, Love and War, Spider Love, Fiddler's Green, TimeLab Inc. and Climax. All are LGBT - but very PG 13.

Sanctuary [slash], by Arcaniel

AD 2667: A young inquisitor of the Church of Light gets the mission to thwart the murder of a rich businessman on a private space station. One of the suspects is highly distracting - and then things start to get really bad...

The Olive Doorway, by MadMikeMarsbergen

On the day before the Feast of Saint Valentine, a psychomagikal doorway leading to the love of his life suddenly appears to Mike van Maarsbergen. Walking through the Olive Doorway allows him to be at her side, regardless of the distance or the circumstances. He doesn't know the exact 'whys' of the situation, but he does have some definite theories. A romantic fantasy story set in the MARSBERGEN MYTHOS, following the events of 'ME & MY RECEDING HAIRLINE' and 'MARS MOUNTAIN and the WENGELEY CHRISTMAS SPIRIT'.

Michael 2.0, by SissaNovoa

Michael was created by the team of the skilled Dr. Lawrence to be the first robot to simulate human emotions with perfection. Dr. Charlotte DeLanne is part of this team. She considers her life to be finally perfect: a great job, a loving fiancee and the biggest launch of her career with the Michael Project. However, she quickly finds herself bonded to Michael as her life starts to fall apart.