Shans POV Party

Shannon's POV
Cammie looks stunning and I can't help but double take as she hops into my car.

"Looking good Cam." I say, I have never said her name like that before but it felt natural.

"You're looking ready to party." Cammie flirts, I feel her embarrassment from that complement and I can't help but let out a little laugh.

"Yes, let's go." I laugh, starting the car and head to the party. I turn the music up and to my surprise Troye's song Wild projects through my shitty speakers.

We arrive at Jakes friends house. I haven't told Cammie about Jake yet. I feel like I should but honestly I don't think she would wanna listen to me talk about boys. She will meet him tonight anyways, I just hope he's on his good side.

"Right lets go." I say, grabbing my phone and hopping out the car.

"Do you even know who's house this is?" Cammie asks looking concerned. I want her to meet Ness and I'm glad she decided to come. Maybe they could end up together and I won't have these weird feelings when I'm with her.

"No, not really. Let's just say, its a friend of a friends house." I convince her and walk with her to the front door of the two storied house.

I don't bother to knock over all the loud music and enter with Cammie trying not to make an entrance. I don't want to lose Cammie so I reach down and grab her hands. I feel shooting pains rush through me but quickly shake it off. I carry on walking through a crowd full of  teenage bodies, trying to find Vanessa.

She stands with a half empty drink near a crowd of drunks. I approach her and give her a massive bear hug. I bring my mouth to Cammie's ear and she tilts her head into me.

"This is Vanessa." I yell, hoping to god she likes her, or even that Ness likes her. I can't deal with these feelings anymore they are killing me.

Maybe if I leave they will talk and get to know each other. I take off into the crowd again trying to find any form of alcohol.

I grab the closest two red cups from a table filled with uneaten food. I fill them to the brim with ice Smirnoff. 'Hopefully she likes Vodka.' I think to myself. I avoid everyone's touch heading back into the crowd to Cammie. The music is so loud I can barely think.

I scan for Cammie and she hasn't moved from where I last left her. She stands by herself making me upset. 'She's such a nice girl, and nobody is talking to her.' I think angrily.

I push past the last lot of people only to see Vanessa making out with another girl with similar blonde hair to Cammie. Well that's a no go. Secretly I'm happy she didn't kiss Cammie. I don't want her to be with anyone and I don't even know why but I feel myself hating anyone that touches her.

"How long was I gone?" I laugh in her ear again so she can hear me.

Cammie reaches up to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Not long, that's the surprising part." We both laugh and I hand Cammie her drink but she doesn't drink it straight away.

"Thanks." She says and I barely hear her.

"It's quieter over here." I point with my cup and grab Cammie's arm again. I wish I wasn't a terrible dancer so I could dance with her. I would probably end up on the floor.

I feel an urge to be close to her but I have to control it. I take Cammie to a quiet corner so I can hear her beautiful voice again. I stand close to her, just so I can be near her.