Chapter 2

"No, no, no! Chelsea, you're doing it wrong! You have to move your feet opposite direction from your hands while going to the right!"

The girl beside me, Chelsea, groans and tries for the hundreth time to get the next move correct. She's around age fourteen and is sorta new to the dance crew. (Which I am in, by the way. XD)

"No, no, no. Sabrina, teach her how to do it." I laugh and start from the top, twisting and turning to the beat of the song that we are learning that I hum, and when I get to the part she messes up on, I slow down both my moves and my words.

"See? It's really not that hard. You just have to be on timing. Tempo is the key." She smiles and nods. "Ooooh, okay... So, like this?" She slowly repeated me and I smile, nodding. "Yep, just like that. Except faster." She laughs.

"Thank you, Sabrina. Now! To the next part!"

Once Ms. Tina is done with dance practice, she lets us leave. I usually stay behind half an hour or two to practice the dance more, so that's what I do today. I'm part of the rec dance crew since our school doesn't have one. Because I love dancing. And the thing is, most of these girls are around my age but don't go to my school, which is pretty cool. Bri is also in this but she was sick so couldn't make it.

Once I'm the only one in the dance studio, I hit play on the radio and shake, twist, and roll my body to every beat of the music, adding in my own hair flips and special moves. The song we were learning was to Get Down For Real by Flo Rida. If I was picked for the main girl, then me and the main guy got to perform and compete agaisnt other schools. And if we keep it up, we could go to champions.

But that's only if they pick me for one of the mains. I really want in it. Dancing is my passion. But of course, no one knows it. Except Bri.

When I'm finally done and perfected the dance, I grab my things and head towards the exit. I don't even bother changing out of my workout cloths. Well... Dance cloths actually. I'm in a white crop top with the number 23 on the front written in big bold letters and some small joggers along with my black high top converses. Now,  Don't think I'm a slut or anything. I don't wear that to school or just for the heck of it. It's just my dance cloths. I am a hip-hop dancer. So I have to dress like one. Plus, this shit is comfortable and easy to maneuver around in.

I shut the door and sigh as the October air hits me, cooling my body down some. It's dark out, and the dance studio is right next to a bar on a long alley. It's a little scary, I'll admit. But I used to take self defense classes. Sure, I don't use them unless I have too, which doesn't include school. But yes, I did take them for... Security reasons...

I quickly walk down the alley, wanting to get home as quickly as possible.

The bar was a scary place at night. I've never been there but I've passed by it enough to hear and see things I probably shouldn't of had.

Luckily I know when to keep my mouth closed.

The loud music from inside the table building was enough to make my head start thumping... And I was outside!

I need out of here as quick as possible.

I keep my head high as I finally get past the building. I smile in victory, but then hear a loud grunt and low groan. Confused, I turn my head to the sound. I see a tall man with broad shoulders kicking someone on the ground. He then bends down and throws punches to him. More grunts of pain comes.

I flinch. The thought of what all I had been through. Exactly this. And nobody ever stood up for me...

"That'll teach you, you bastard!" The man yelled, slamming his foot down on the boy. I swallow... I'm going to regret this...

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I scream at the man. He stopped, slowly turning to face me. He had a sharp face, but it was handsome. He had shaggy black hair that went perfectly with his hazel eyes. He was tall, but not too tall. Maybe about half a foot taller than me. He had a nice body. Perfectly toned and not too built. I hated to say it... But he was hot.

I felt myself blush, but made sure to stand my ground.

"Excuse me?" He spat, his brows fusing together. I took a deep breath.

"You think you can go beating on some guy for the hell of it? Not cool, dude."

"Who the hell are you?!"

I raise both eyebrows and cross my arms, cocking my hip out. "I'm the girl that's gonna beat your ass for talking to me like that."

He laughs. "Oh, bring it on, bitch. But if you end up dead, don't blame me." I smirk, feeling confident at his ignorant now. "I think you should listen to your own words."

As soon as the words left my mouth, my bag was on the floor and I threw a punch to the guys face. He saw it and grabbed my wrist, yanking it aside. I yanked up where his thumb was and freed myself. I then made sure to get in my fighting stance, holding up my guard.

The boy laughed and I saw this as my chance. I brought my foot back fast as lighting and kicked him in the groin as hard as I could. When he bent over, I grabbed his head and slammed it on my knee.

"Ah, you bitch!" He covered his nose, whilst still trying to hold his manhood. I smirk and punch his chest once, his nose, then slam my fist into his jaw as hard as possible.

He fell limp to the floor. I swallowed and ran a hand through my hair. Damn... I forgot how fun it was to do this...

I shook my head. No, I can't start that again... Ever. I won't stop.

I feel a pair of eyes stinging my body. I look up and gasp. No fucking way.... Did I really just save this person?

"Jaxon?!"

~×~×~

I know, I know. It's short. X/ I just saw this as a great time to end it, lol! But don't worry, by the time you read this, I'll probably have three more chapters written! XD

So I hope you guys enjoyed and don't forget the vote button! XD Thanks Loves!

~Jordan