Chapter 10

Feelings I Never Knew, A Kiss.

I stood by my dresser for awhile, my head still spinning from what I had just heard. There wasn't anyway on earth Vincent could fall in love with someone. Let alone someone like me. I mean he was like that one dog in your neighborhood that had sex with every dog and didn't give a fuck if he got them pregnant or not. Not saying that Vincent has sex with lots of girls or anything. I don't even know if he does or not. Anyway what I'm saying is he was a dog. A perverted, creepy dog. I had nothing against dogs, just their doggish ways.

The room door opened and Vincent came in, holding a bag in his hand. He walked over to the bed and set it down. "How are you feeling?" He asked, staring at the flowers that were on the bed. I sighed and looked away from him, too embarrassed to speak. "Good." I said quietly, making him walk over to me. "Is everything okay?" He asked, putting his arms around my waist. I blushed badly and pushed him off of me, not understanding what he was trying to do. "What do you want from me?" I asked, tears streaming down my face. What do I want from him? I thought, trying not to show him my face. He looked at me confused and got close to me again. "What do you mean?" He asked.

I sniffed and tried to keep my emotions together. "You're going around saying you're in love with me when you know that isn't true. Why would you say such a big lie? Don't you know how it could affect the other person? Or are you just that selfish? Why are you helping me and all these things? I don't understand you and I don't like it. I don't want you to be in love with me. I want to hate you but you're making it too hard. I don't want to end up loving you Vincent." I cried then, moving away from him and leaning against the dresser.

He came up to me and held me against him, his cologne pulling me in and keeping me there. I don't know why but for some reason I craved his touch, his smell, his scent, his protection, his concern, his love, and him. I craved it all and I didn't know why. I buried my face in his chest and cried, not wanting him to let me go. I've never felt like this with anyone before and I didn't understand what it was that made him so different. This animal, this pervert, this asshole! Why did I want him so much? He rubbed my hair and held me close, letting me cry as much as I wanted to.

"Kat." He said, lifting up my face to his. "What I said wasn't a lie. I do love you. You mean everything to me and I just get so jealous and possessive when you're with Seth. I didn't know how I felt about you until I saw the way you looked at Collen that day at lunch. Something sharp hit me in my heart and I couldn't take it. I wanted to take you and kiss you right then and there and beat the shit out of Collen. But I didn't. I kept my cool. I waited my turn. Now its my turn." He said, pulling me against him.

Our lips were now very close together, if I even tried to move they'd touch. I sniffed and looked in his eyes, still a bit confused. "I..don't know when or why but. I've been having these feelings for you that I never knew about. No. I think I did know, I just didn't want to believe it was true." I said, biting my lip. He smiled at me then and kissed me deeply, his lips soft and gentle against mine. I kissed him back, my mind going blank and everything else around me disappearing. All I wanted was Vincent. He was the only thing that mattered to me right now and I didn't care who else thought otherwise.

That's when a knock came at the door. I pushed Vincent off of me and moved away from him, not wanting Seth to see me making out with Vincent, after I just told him that I didn't like Vincent. The door opened and Seth came in. "Hey. I forgot to tell you-" He stopped his sentence and stared at Vincent. "Oh. You're back already?" He asked, leaning on the door. Vincent smirked and went into the bathroom, not worrying about Seth. I stared at the floor, unsure of what to say. Seth looked at me suspicious, but didn't say anything about it. "So I'm going out tonight with Amanda and her roommate Tracey. You coming?" He asked.

I shook my head and got into bed. "I'm still feeling a bit lightheaded. I don't want to go and end up fainting on you guys." I said, covering myself with the blanket. Seth nodded and turned to leave. "Good point. Feel better soon then." He said, leaving out the door. I laid back down and stared at the ceiling, my heart racing. My lips felt numb and good at the same time. His kiss. I thought. It was unreal. It was my first ever kiss. I had never kissed a boy before, and along comes a spider who sat down beside me, and stole my first kiss away.