C H A P T E R S E V E N

Start from the beginning

Why I went to the bathroom? I don't know. I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked out and grabbed my laptop from the table. I walked over to the couch and sat down.

I opened my laptop and went straight to Netflix.

I set up my teen-wolf and felt a little hungry.

I decided to go out because there is probably no food here yet.

I walked out the doors I came in from and went down the elevator.

I jumped in my Jeep and drove to Wallmart.

I walked in and saw a little girl with her mom. She was so cute! I smiled at her and she waved back.

The women smiled at me and they walked away.

I walked to the chocolate section. I think I'm getting my period so why not just get all the chocolate now?

I grabbed a bunch of chocolate and some chips. I walked to the drinks and got a box of Pepsi and juice.

I waited in line as the woman and her daughter were buying things.

"100$ is your total," the guy said.

"Okay then take our what ever to make it 92$! I forgot my wallet," the woman said.

"Keep it I got the 8$!" I chirpped.

"Oh no honey. That's really nice. But it's okay," she smiled sweetly.

"Consider it a present for the angel over here!" I said as the little girl was wearing a birthday hat.

"No, no, it's okay! Really," she smiled.

"I insist!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you!" She said giving me a hug.

"My pleasure," I smiled.

She paid and I paid. She waited for me at the entrance for some reason.

I walked up to her and smiled. She smiled back.

"I just wanted to thank you once more!" She said happily.

"Don't mention it," I smiled. The little girl looked up and me and waved.

"Well hello there princess. What's your name?" I asked. She blushed and I giggled.

"Princess Barbie!" She exclaimed. I laughed and her mother did as well.

"Oh honey! Tell her your real name. The one me and daddy gave you," she smiled at her daughter.

"Ohh. The one everyone called me?" She asked.

Her mom nodded and the little girl smiled. "My real name is Lucy! Princess Lucy Barbie!"

I laughed at her and smiled.

"Well Princess Lucy. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 3!" She said.

"Awh! My daughter is 2 why don't you come over sometime?" I asked turning to her mom.

"Awh! You have a daughter! I'm so glad I'm not the only teenage mom!" She said happily.

"She's actually my sister. My mom died 4 months after giving birth to her. My dad blamed her. So I'm takin her in." I said.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" She said looking guilty.

"Oh no! It's nothing! Maybe when our girls have a play date I can tell you more about it. I'm Selena," I smile.

"Oh such a wonderful idea! I'm Alison," she replied.

"What's your daug-sisters name?" She asked.