Once In A Lifetime.. You Were Mine..

~ Nash's POV ~

"Hi Nash.."

"Katie..."

Her long beautiful hair fell on her chest, as she brushed through it with her fingers.

"I see your hairs gotten longer.." I smiled

"I see your has too.." She chuckled.

I smiled and looked down. "Katie.."

"Are you okay??"

I sighed and turned around then walked to my balcony. I leaned on the railing and covered my face.

"Look I-"

I was cut off by her hands wrapping around my torso. "Nash.. Tell me what's wrong.."

I was shaking at her touch. I haven't felt this for four years and I don't know what to do since I thought I would never feel it again.

"They told me you were gone.."

"Why wouldn't you check?"

"I couldn't.. I was just starting MagCon and.. I was on tour for a year.. I was gone.. I was getting over you.."

"Over me?"

"Yes.."

"Are you.. Are you over me?"

"Honestly Kate.. I don't know.. I loved you more than anything and-"

"Loved??" She questioned.

She let go of me and I turned around and looked at her. She was now confused and I knew for a fact she was scared.

"Kate, We haven't been together for four years and..-"

"But I promised you.. I promised you Nash that I wouldn't leave you.. And you left me.."

"Kate listen to me-"

"You don't love me no more.."

"What was I suppose to do?? I thought you were gone and-"

"I can't believe you-"

"Katie-"

"You lied to me.. You-"

"Katie listen to me!"

Her attention was then all on me and I sighed and wrapped my arms around her.

"Katie.. I want no one but you.. It's just.. I need time cause.. Because.."

"There's another girl isn't there?"

My eyes then grew wide..

Oh my god..

Claire..

"Kate I just need time.."

She then let go of me and started walking to the door.

"Take all the time you need.. But just like you, I can't wait forever.."

Before she could walk open the door I pulled her arm back and..

"God I've missed you lips Nash.."

What did I just do??

~ Claire's POV ~

After getting back with Cameron from getting food, I finished in the bathroom then headed to Nash's room. I was in the hallway about to enter when I heard Cameron talking.

"I just don't at all understand..."

"Cameron-"

I then opened the door and saw Cameron standing by the door talking to Nash who was standing up.