Prologue

"There she is! Come in Ahana!" my dad called. Oh god. What if I trip? Do I look decent? Maybe I should just go back to my room. By the time I could do anything, Nidhi pulled me down. She hurried me down the stairs in a very VERY sophisticated, ladylike manner. 

"Nidhi!! Stop it! You're embarrassing me!" I whispered angrily to her. Well I tried whispering.

  "It looked like you were daydreaming to everyone but I knew you were thinking of going back to your room, you coward! So I thought I might as well put myself to use and pulled you out of your reverie,"  Nidhi answered calmly, as if she hadn't done anything like pulling me down the stairs and you know, nearly making me trip! 

"You could have politely asked me to come down you know? It would have had the same result!" I told her.  "What is this 'politely' you talk about woman?" she asked me feigning ignorance. Just as I was going to reply, my dad interrupted, "Ahana! Nidhi! What are you doing there? Come here!"  

"Haan Papa," I replied. I turned to Nidhi. "I look okay right? Is my make up smudged? Oh God what if I make a fool out of myself?" I started hyperventilating. "Ahana! Shut up! You look beautiful. Your make up is perfect.  And you won't make a fool out of yourself. I promise. Now shut up and go!" She nudged me. 

Okay this is it. 

I enter the hall and see my parents, Aryan, a middle aged couple, a girl who looks around my age and two guys who look older than me. One of them is the one my parents were talking about. He looks much more handsome is person. 

"Ahana come meet the Malhotra's," 

Author's Note

This book CANNOT be scanned, copied or reproduced in any other format/way on any website or in hardcopy.

I own the copyright of this book.

Your support for the author's rights is appreciated.

Thank you for reading!

                               -007potter