The house

The house is a white and blue house that overlooks the ocean and it has a big room with a pool table in one part and a tv in the other. When we got into the house we got greeted by Melissa and Elizabeth. There were hugs from everybody even though I didn't know them. There wasn't enough rooms in the house so I put up a blowup bed next to the pool table and put my bags next to it. When I finished with my bed, Melissa called me into her room and said "I know what you are Ruth are doing and I want some too" and after she said that Melissa throws her clothes of and grabs me tightly. We started going hard when I hear the door open it was Ruth. Ruth sees what is going on but doesn't react negatively, instead she takes off her clothes and joins in. I am laying on the bed Melissa is on top of me  and Ruth is next to her. We are just talking making small talk, I look over at the clock it is 4:45 pm I ask if they want to go for a walk to the beach, they both agree. We start our walk to the beach Ruth and I are holding hands and Melissa is next to me on the left. We get to the beach and and start walking along the coast admiring the scenery, After a while we decide to sit down and watch the sun set. The beach is empty there is no one here. Ruth looks at Melissa, They look at me, Melissa whispers something into Ruth's ear and a few minutes after that Ruth pulls her top off and Melissa does the same they look at me and we start making out, I don't know how but all three of us where making out. It was hot and Steamy we took our clothes off and had a threesome on the beach, it was amazing.