"I'm just gonna take that as a 'yes it's an apology'." he says, his mouth slightly curling into a smile

I walk up to the bars so I can nearly hear him breathing from where he's standing only a few metres away.

He turns his body slightly so he's facing me and then walks up to the bars. I curl my fingers round the metal infront of me and with the others I drop the knife on the floor making a CLANK sound.

Day smiles showing his teeth and dips his head down towards me. The smell of vanilla and marzipan wafts around me. The scent I would always smell around him. Days smell. 

I glance behind his head. Bobby stands next to one of the doors leading across from the corridor. He stares at me, his eyes look black from where I'm standing but when he turns slightly to look at Day they turn back to a dark blue colour. I shiver, does he really hate me? I always feel.......good around him. 

My eyes fix back on Day and I'm about to pull my hand away when our lips meet from through the cold metal bars. I want to resist but it feels so good. A warm sensation fills my body leaving me feeling like I'm floating above the ground. He finally pulls back letting my thoughts go still. I let out a sigh. He moves forward again but I don't let him as I see Bobby getting closer. I almost feel ashamed for kissing Day infront of Bobby, in a way it feels wrong.

"I see you two are getting it on. Do you want me to open the cage so that you can get a little 'closer'." He says grinning from cheek to cheek.

"I thought you guys hated me?" I ask looking only at Bobby, relief flooding me when I see him smiling at me.

"We are meant to..." Bobby says glaring at Day ," But someone here seems to be forgetting the plan."

I stifle a laugh as Day looks up at Bobby will a face almost dripping with guilt. 

"Anyway, you did it all wrong."

"Did what wrong exactly..." Day asks

"The kiss." He says simply ,"Look watch me."

Bobby is already planting his lips on mine before day can do anything to stop him. I can feel Bobby being slightly tugged away but he continues to kiss me slightly harder. Day was crap compared to Bobby. He makes me feel alive again, like I'm real. I feel loved. Day's was almost like a goodbye kiss, don't get me wrong it was great but it didn't mean the same to me as it did to him. He really does love me. Who am I kidding? I love him as well but not like he wants me too. 

We continue to kiss until I draw away leaving us both breathless. He grins and I can't help but grin back. 

Never would I have thought that I would be kissing Bobby Dilan. My face turns to Day who looks like he's seen a ghost, with his face as white as it is I wouldn't be surprised if he had.

"You don't love me do you?" He asks almost as if he's finally worked out the formula to the maths problem in an exam. 

I just shake my head and Bobby places an arm around my shoulders.

"Can I open your cage and join you in there?" He asks

I shoot him a playful glare. He puts his arms in the air and shrugs his shoulders.

"Will you consider it?" He says grinning again.

"I think that was his idea of a chat up line...." Day says laughing

I rise my eyebrows at him. Not sure if I should believe him or not.

"Are you for real?" I say cautiously

He just looks at me as if to say 'no'.

I stare into his warm eyes. His perfectly shaved head, his tough build. It's a bonus that he's fit, in both ways.