23

Tyler's POV:

"Well, you see, my girlfriend and her best friend are really huge directioners and they were originally supposed to come to your concert, not us. But, unfortunately, last night-",

I was cut off by the amount of screaming girls outside the room but Liam immediately called the security, and locked the room.

"Go on, what happened?"

"Yeah, um, last night, my girlfriend, Gabriella Peters, met with an accident while she was going her best friend's place so they could come to the concert together, and trust me their outfits, room, everything was one direction themed. However, Gabi met with an accident that required her to stay in the hospital with little to no movement for a week, and obviously, Alisha wouldn't leave her best friend at the hospital and come here alone. " I stopped, waiting for Blake to continue.

"This morning, when she woke up, the first thing she said was 'we have to go to the concert.' She didn't even mention the pain she felt or anything about the accident, she even tried to get out of bed." at this, the boys smiled a little, but straightened their faces once they realised it wasn't appropriate to smile, even if we did kind of compliment them.

"When the two of us and Alisha were outside Gabi's room, she sent us here, and forced us to request you guys, if you could come, even though I'm assuming that would be near to impossible , to visit Gabriella at the hospital. She's feeling really guilty in a way, because according to her its her fault Alisha had to miss out in the concert and a one in a lifetime opportunity of meeting you guys."

After he finished talking, no one spoke for a good 5 minutes, the boys registering all the information and us being nervous. Then I decided to tell them its okay they can't come, even whe it wasn't.

" We um, we get if you guys can't come, I mean this isn't charity work and also you're really busy and all that so-"

"Not at all, we're here for at least a few more days, we had decided to tour around, nothing else, and we would love to visit the two, such huge directioners. Aren't I right, lads?" Niall asked the boys.

The others all nodded in agreement. I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding. It was like a ton of weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you so much!"

I then gave them the details they needed.

"Cool, nice meeting you guys" Liam said . And I let out a small laugh.

"Are you kidding? It was an honor to meet all of you."

"Thankyou. We should get going now, but we'll be there for sure"

******
Alisha's POV:

As soon as the the guys left, I rushed back to Gabriella's room because she was alone up there as I had made everyone go home.

"Gabi!"

"Al hey! Where were you?"

"Nowhere, the guys've gone home to get a few things, they'll be back soon"

"Okay, come here idiot, tell me what happened,"

"OK, well, First you called me, and then you crashed. "

She gave me a "seriously?" look.

"Okay, fine, so!" I clapped my hands together,"As Blake and I were rushing to your house after calling Tyler to make sure I heard the crash right and you weren't just at your house having fun, I saw you mid-way, with Tyler's bike broken and your phone was too, you were bleeding like shit and your arm was crooked. Blake called everyone to the hospital and we had to wait outside. About four hours later Blake woke me up and said everything was fine, but you would have to stay here for about a week and then rest your arm for three weeks at home. After that we could come back and get the stitches from the cuts removed, and your arm rest too."

"Well too bad, I'm not, under any circumstances missing the 5sos concert. I'm going, whether or not you like it. Plus I'll be 95 percent Alright by that time. Come on Al."

"Gabi, you cant-"

"Shut up Alisha. I'm going. End of story. Topic change"

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh

"You're an idiot."

"Tell me something I don't know"

"No seriously. Who uses their phone while driving a bike?"

"Me"

"You're hilarious"

"I know, right? Let's watch a movie"

"Okay, which one? "

"Check which ones they have. "

I got up and went to the DVD player thing to check the movies and played one .

A few hours later I excused myself and went down, waiting for the guys.

"Guys! What happened?" I asked as I saw them coming in. Their heads were hanging and their facial expressions were sad. Oh shit.

"They, they actually said THAT THEY'LL BE HERE!"

"You scared me for a bit! I hoped they wouldn't deny it, they love their fans. When are they coming?"

" I don't know, we said they can come anytime this week. "

"I can't wait!"

I'm so excited! I can't wait for Gabi to meet them!

*********

Gabi's POV:

"Good morning love" I heard a voice, a British accent, ruining my sleep. Probably Tyler faking an accent.

"Leave me alone Ty, I don't want to wake up" I replied stirring in my sleep.

"Gabi, its us, open your eyes"

"Who?" I said, turning to face them, rubbing my eyes, stretching, and- WAIT! ONE DIRECTION IS STANDING INFR- TOTALLY NOT NORMAL MORNING STUFF. OH MY GOD WHAT?! I WOKE UP BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION WOKE ME UP?!

"Pinch me. i'm dreaming" I said in a shocked whisper. "OW! I didn't mean for you to liter- ohmygodniallyoutouchedme."

"Hey, Gabi wake- OH MY GOD YOU GUYS REALLY CAME!" Alisha catches her breath        "HI! I'm Alisha, i'm so glad you guys could make it"

What is that supposed to mean?

"We wouldn't miss a chance of meeting one of the biggest directioners" Liam said. Wow, i was really going to die.

"Take a seat, why are you standing?" I decided to play cool- well as cool as possible - so they wouldn't be uncomfortable with us squealing the whole day. "And how does Alisha know you were going to come?"

*****************************