Author's Note: READ BEFORE PROCEEDING

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Thank you and JazakAllah khair my dear reader for selecting this book to read. Pornography is a growing concern in society. It is mostly seen, young men of all ages whether single or married are addicted to it. Pornography has become easy to access to through the internet. It not only physically and psychologically harms the person as leading to habitual masturbation and much more but also is an epidemic in the society where marriages have been ruined. Above all, in Islam it is PROHIBITED. Even though all know it is HARAM, many Muslim men discreetly watch it damaging relationships around them.

This book focuses on the social taboo issue of pornography and its implication on marriages. This book is for MATURE AUDIENCES due to the sensitivity of the topic and the explicit reference to sex. It is suitable for 17 years and above.

This story will be updated along side Forgiving You. You will see the main character Faraz Ahmed is Nawal Ahmed's brother.

I would LOVE your comments and votes on this book. This will be the closest book to my heart as I have seen very close women in my life suffering because of their husband's evil addiction of porn.

The first 17 Chapters of the book are private. You will need to follow me for the chapters to become visible. 

Copyright © 2016 by HayatKhan07

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced distributed, or transmitted in any form or any means, electronic or mechanical methods, without the permission of the writer.

All characters, setting and events are fictional and not taken from any source. This is exclusively my work. This book is copyrighted. Do not copy and use any part of the book without any authorization.

Enjoy your reading. Don't forget to vote and comment.