I'll show you

Yeri POV

My name is kim yerim but i like people to call me yeri. Well, I'm in a group "Red Velvet" all of them was really nice to me and they know that I have boyfriend. He's also have a group name "Bangtan Boys". We've been together almost 2 years.

At first, our relationship went smoothly and it was good but lately I think he doesn't pay much attention to me but I'm still think positive that he was busy.

Day by day went really fast. Our relationship become more worse. We keep arguing each other. You keep saying that my call and message was annoyed you. I've never think that you will say like that.

Everytime when i feel sad you were not there trying to comfort me. Didn't know this day will come. Didn't know we end up just like that. Just because of my message annoyed you, one word and one person. I though that you really love me but I guess it was wrong.

We break up because of one person and it's a girl when I asked you said that's your friend. The moment when I saw her ID you save it as "Baby♡" and the text was calling you babe, truthfully I feel angry and jealousy. Who wouldn't be jealous when her boyfriend flirting with other girl. Everyone could feel the same.

On the other day, I ask you to go out with me but you refuse so I decide to go alone. When I almost arrive at cafe, I saw you with other girl holding hand on the street and when I look at the girl it was joy unnie.

You were holding hand with my friend, smiling and laughing together. Now I know your reason everytime I ask you to go out with me but you refuse it. I guess we were done.

You keep calling and text me but I ignore it. As you keep try calling me and I decide to send you a message "stop disturb me" "what's wrong babe"he replied it. "stop calling me babe, we were done" after I send the text i quickly off my phone.

We were done Jeon Jungkook.

Many boy think that girl always cry over boy, but not with me.

I'll show you how strong I am

I'll show you.