Two

**Beckett Kelly's photo above

"Excuse me," I flinched when a silvery voice called out. "Is there someone named "Pierce Matthews"?"

"Y-Yes?" I turned around making eye contact with a woman in a tight, black skirt with a belt and a white dress shirt. She offered a small smile and fixed her glasses.

"Ah, you're Pierce? It's nice to meet you, my name is Marie. I'm one of Mr. Zeno's assistants. I'm here to give you this and discuss your marriage." She fixed her glasses again as she held out an envelope. An envelope...? I gently took the paper and opened it up, looking over the writing.

It read:

Dear Pierce,

I'm so glad to have met you. You are a wonderful person, and it's such a shame you see yourself as someone who would be better off dying.

As you know, I'm dying. I haven't told anyone yet, but my cancer has took a turn for the worst. They say I'll last maybe another two months... And then, my time on this Earth will be done. Now I just have to decide where my money and possessions will go.

As one of the inheritants, I've chosen you.

However, to receive everything I have to offer, I've set up something for you. You've told me about your relationships in the past, and I've chosen out a perfect male for you. You shall marry him and receive all my money and possessions together. Marie will be your assistant, she will take very good care of you.

If you don't marry him, you won't get anything. I don't want my money to be given just to one person, as the greed of one person will easily burn it. If it's between two people, they will have to agree on what the money will be spent on. That's why the arranged marriage is part of it.

I hope you get along well with the guy I've chosen for you. He's one that I know will give you the safety and security you desire, along with the relationship you crave. He will take good care of you, too. You'll be getting this after my death, so you and I won't be able to discuss anything. If you have any questions, Marie will be happy to assist you.

Good luck.

And it was signed by Mr. Zeno in a beautiful cursive blue ink. So... I was supposed to marry this Mr. Kelly person, and then receive a ton of money? That didn't seem like such a big deal... If I married this guy, and Mr. Zeno saw him as a perfect fit for me, then I wouldn't have to suffer through the struggles of finding someone who fit my personality. The only problem I saw would be if that guy and I didn't get along. We wouldn't be able to divorce or anything...

I would have to stay with yet another person that was toxic to my life.

My eyes went to Marie who was standing in front of me, a gentle smile on her face. "Do you have any questions?" I suppose I did... I nodded a bit and folded the letter back up.

"So... When do I meet this guy? The guy I'm supposed to marry?" My face got hot as I spoke. Marie smiled and pulled a photo from the small binder she was holding.

"His name is Beckett. He is twenty-six years old, and according to Mr. Zeno, he's your perfect fit." I took the small photo from her hand. Wow... He was so hot... Not to mention he was wearing a suit in the photo. What I wouldn't give to do those hot office roleplays... Being tied up with a tie, or sucking him off under his desk... My stomach twisted at my imagination. I couldn't believe it... My sex drive was so strong, I was already imagining giving this guy a blowjob. "You have a small date with him later on tonight." She pulled out a notepad from the binder and flipped to a page. "It's at Hutch's on Delaware Avenue. You two have a reserved table under your guys' names." Marie put the notepad back in the binder. "A car will be at your apartment around five tonight. If you can, try to dress up." She held out a small card to me. "This has my number and e-mail address on it. You can contact me through these two ways." Marie fixed her glasses. "It was good to meet you, Mr. Matthews. I'm looking forward to working with you." And she walked out.