Chapter 4

Please comment, read, VOTE and fan <3

This book is up for the Watty Awards and would really like all the support you guys have >.< 

Also, for those who want to be part of this story, just mail me or comment below with your desired Character's Name, features and characteristics :) Those who have supported me during this book will at least be a part of it through their desired character.

Thank you for listening,

                               cuterimachan <3

                                                                        Chapter 4

Hanna’s P.O.V

     I stand at the foot of Jade’s and Roxanne’s grave. It’s been three days ever since they’ve perished into another world. It kills to see them die unreasoningly and painfully; Incinerated in a house not of their own. I study their graves carefully as the forceful wind blows away the flowers that remain planted deep within the damp soil. The grave; Now it’s scarred by deep, ugly scrapes. Almost like it’s been carved - no weather could possibly scar marks through solid stone. A tear trickles from my left eye. I’m left crying… praying.

    “Are you okay , Hanna?” sir questions me as I awaken from the terrible memories.

  “Yes sir” I reply, motionless.

  “Listen class, two students may have passed away recently but that doesn’t stop us from teaching you. We have to get on with what we have now. I’m sure that both Jade and Roxanne wouldn’t want you to hold onto what happened to them” Sir smiles, “Knowing them, they probably want you to be happy”.

  “Yeah right” a voice murmurs - low, sadistic and demonic. It comes from the back. The comment eats away at my brain leaving scars that remain once again, memories.

     My head turns.

     Heart with rage.

     All hell breaks loose.

  “Excuse me!” I yell, clenching my fists shut. I stare; Stare at Naomi that shows no emotion what so ever. She sits there; Staring at me blankly but with her eyes narrowed on me.

  “Hanna sit down!” Sir demands as I walk over to meet, face-to-face, the eyes of my enemy.

  “You have some nerve saying that!” my teeth clench. My mind only thinks of ripping her to pieces and laugh at the disgrace she really is.

  “I don’t care”.

     She pity’s me; One of the worst feelings to be felt amongst others. Her words pierce through me like a dagger; Bleeding on the inside. A person tugs onto my blouse from the side, “Don’t bother” Whitney pulls me back. “She’s not worth it”.

I lean forward, bringing my lips as closely as possible to her ear, “You should have died in that fire, Not them”.

  “Hanna that’s enough!” Sir yells threatening me to take my seat otherwise I would be reported as physically abusing another student. I restrain myself. A small grin appears on her face as I walk away.

  “Thank you” Sir replies.

I take my seat; The lesson continues even through the awkwardness that I‘ve created within the classroom.

bring! bring!

     The teacher leaves. What‘s left is a few students who prepare to leave.

  “Hanna, you shouldn’t really let her get on your nerves” Whitney hisses, “She’s pathetic. I mean look at her, no one likes her. You have to pity her” she crowds over my desk. I glance behind me. Naomi still sits there; Staring through the window. It’s the end of the day and yet she still sits there as if there’s another lesson coming.

     I guess she doesn’t have a home, I grin.

  “Dylan!” I whine “Come here” I beg, battering my eye lashes seductively.

  “What?” he approaches me. He leans forward as I signal him to. I whisper in his ear; Making sure that no one - not even Whitney could hear - he smirks. He likes the idea that I‘ve set him out to do. I wink and watch as he leaves us mysteriously; He heads in Naomi‘s direction.

His spiked up hair, trousers loose and top buttons unbuttoned (a similar look to Jake). It’s perfect, I smirk.

  “So… Naomi” he places his arm around Naomi; Invading every bit of her space, “How’s life?”.

Others stare blankly at Dylan who makes a move on Naomi. They listen deep into the conversation; They know something’s up. I laugh within; Feeling no guilt what so ever.

  “I’ve noticed so many things about you” he grins, “You look different”. He leads her on but she’s not buying it. Her eyes are focussed on him; Not letting go of the sight ever. The class falls dead silent; Focussing on Dylan and Naomi.

  “Yeah it’s true” he smiles, grabbing a strand of hair, “You look… u-gly” he throws the strand of hair at her like she was garbage. Her face - for a second - was demonic but now, she’s calm she even ignores it. I have no doubts that she’s burning on the inside. It’s a perfect revenge after what she said. I know that both Jade and Roxanne would love to see every minute of this.

     The class; Laughing - not one of us feeling sorry for her. Why should we when she couldn’t care less for Jade and Roxanne’s death? Dylan walks as if he’s committed no harm; In fact, he walks as if he should be praised. By god! He should have been praised. It was an excellent humiliation - sweet revenge. My idea was truly a success.

     That day when I laughed and humiliated, I never knew what would have come. The word shivers down my spine. The coldness and darkness of it crowds me and my soul. Only then I didn’t know what was out to get me…

*************************************************************

XD lol. i hope i've created some suspence going on O.O

be prepared for Chapter 5 ppl! >_<

byebyexx

cuterimachan