Prologue

"Thank you, San Francisco! And goodnight!" I panted as I finished my last song. I headed off to the dressing room to take off my stage costume. After lounging around for a little bit, I decided to leave the dressing room. I braced myself for the wave of fans that would undoubtedly tackle me as I opened the door, only to be met with groans of disappointment. That's right! They wouldn't recognize me without all of the makeup! That's a relief.

"Hey, where's s/n?" one angry fan asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry but I don't think she's taking any more visitors." I cringed, expecting to be attacked. The crowd groaned once again before grumbling angrily and trudging away. Upon seeing this, I relaxed and skipped away to the tour bus to head to the next stop. Once we took off, my manager, I always forget his name, walked up to me.

"Listen, (y/n), after this show, (s/n) is going to have to go on hiatus-"

"What!? But why?" I cut him off.

"If you would be patient, you would know. As I was saying, you'll have to go on hiatus so you can finish your education. It's obvious that this whole 'learning on the road' thing isn't working."

"But-"

"No 'buts,' (y/n). There are already arrangements for your schooling at a prestigious school in Japan. You should be glad we didn't just toss you into public school."

"Yes, sir..." That explained why my tutor had me learning Japanese. But still, I don't want to go on hiatus! I l love my job! Hoping to get my mind off the news, I settled down and tried to take a nap before we arrived at the airport.

~~~*A/N*~~~

Hey, guys! This is my first X Reader, so please let me know what you think and if I should continue! If you happen to have any tips or suggestions, I'd be happy to listen. Anyway, enjoy this short little chapter until my next upload!

-EDIT-

Hahahahaha! Suffer the wrath of my terrible chapter image! Seriously, though, I'll try to get a better one soon.