Chapter 1: Funny Face

"Hey! Y/n!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Ponyboy running. "What?" I said as I waited for him to come. "I need to show you something at my house. Can you come over ?" Pony said as he stood in front of me. I thought for a moment since I had to go meet Dally soon.

      "Yea sure," I said as we started walking towards his house.We just walked in silence. It was quite peaceful having someone's company. As we were walking I saw Ponyboy taking something out of his pocket. It was,of course, a cigarette. "Want one?" Pony asked me. We shouldn't smoke. He's only sixteen(I know Ponyboy is 14 but I need to balance it out with Dally's age since it's a Ponyboy x Reader x Dally story) and I'm only fifteen.It isn't good to smoke like that especially since we like to run.

"No thanks and Ponyboy, we shouldn't smoke. Smoking is a habit that drains your money and kills you slowly, one puff after another. So you need to quit smoking and start living Pony. It's bad for you. I care about you and I don't want to see you suffering from cancer or not breathing. Plu-," I got interrupted by Pony saying,"But we are greasers and we gotta look tuff." I'm getting annoyed now. It just makes me angry how young people smoke.

"Fine Pony, but just try to smoke only one a day." I said as we made it to Pony's house.

    "Y/n (middle name(s) Randle,Where the hell have you been?"I heard my brother yell. He's probably wondering where I was last night since I didn't come home. "Okay, ya got me. I was wandering around last night with Johnny since his parents gave him a beating and I felt bad, then I accidentally fell asleep at the lot. I woke up at about 2:30pm about to go home when Ponyboy came to me and said he wanted me to come here and show me something. I'm sorry." I said since it was true. I feel so bad for Johnny, he doesn't deserve that. He's so sweet and kind. He's only sixteen, same as Pony.

     "Okay I get it. I forgive you." My brother said about to give me a hug. Before I could say anything he engulfed me in a hug, picked me up off the ground, and spinning me around. He stopped after a minute and put me down. "Hey Darry!" I heard Two-Bit yell. "Where's the chocolate cake?" He yelled again. Darry yelled back,"I don't have any ingredients to make one! So we don't have any!"

       "What?!?" I heard Steve yell making the most funniest face ever.

     Ponyboy and I bursted out laughing

     Ponyboy and I bursted out laughing. "God Steve, that's the funniest face I've ever seen you make. Right Y/n?" Pony asked trying to cool off.  I replied saying right. Once me and Ponyboy stopped laughing, I asked him what he wanted to show me. He told me to follow him to his room.

      "Okay Y/n, I know your birthday is coming up and you told me not to get you anything but I got you something. I know it's early but I couldn't wait to give it to you,"Pony said getting something under his and Soda's bed.

     "Pony, you didn't have to. I'm pretty sure my brother doesn't even know when my birthday is." I said remembering Steve giving me a birthday present three months late.

"Well I don't care, you are my best friend. Plus you're turning sixteen and don't like girls get crazy over that year? Here," Ponyboy said grinning giving me the present. It was a box shaped present with red wrapping paper. I started unwrapping it and saw a little white box. I opened it and it was a golden locket. I awed and engulfed Pony in a hug.

"Okay okay Y/n, can you let me go now? We've been hugging for like five minutes," Ponyboy said since I was squeezing him and he probably couldn't breathe. I said alright and let him go still holding the locket in my hand.

"Can you put it on me?" I asked Ponyboy since he was just staring into my e/c orbs. He hesitated for a moment then smiled and nodded his head. I pulled my h/c hair out of his way so he could put it on. Once he put it on, I thanked him. When I said that, it made him blush a bit which made me blush. I chuckled at his shyness and said,"Why are you getting so quiet Pony?"

He chuckled and said,"Because you look s-so,I don't know," then I interrupted,"cute?"
He scratched his neck and looked down blushing,"I-I guess." I chuckled at his cuteness. Ponyboy has a nice smile. He's so golden.

"Okay, Pony, I gotta go meet up with Dal soon. So I think imma start heading out," I said smiling while looking into Ponyboy's greenish grayish eyes.

"Okay Y/n, come back if Dally is drunk and doing something illegal. Okay?" Pony asked scratching his neck.

"Thank you Pony for the locket. It's very beautiful," I said getting up to leave. He said,"Your welcome and Bye!"

I was heading out but I had to say goodbye to my brother first. I walked over to him, watching Mickey Mouse cartoons. "Hey Steve, I gotta go meet up with Dally at 3:30pm. So imma leave right now." I said as Steve and Two-Bit watched the cartoon. "Okay Y/n, but if he's gonna try something on you and you don't agree and he does it anyway, call me." Steve said looking up at me since he was on the ground. "Okay, and he won't do that, he knows better," I said before I told everyone goodbye.

I was walking to the lot where Dally wanted to meet me. When I got there, I saw him smoking a cigarette playing with a switchblade. I guess it's okay for him to smoke since he's almost an adult but still I don't like people smoking.

"Hey Dal," I said standing right in front of him. He looked at me up and down and smirked. "Hey doll," he said throwing his cigarette on the ground and stepping on it.

"So, ready to go?" Dally said while putting an arm around me. I smirked and said, "As ready as I'll ever be."

------------------------------------------------

First Chapter of this Outsiders fanfic! Tell me what you think and comment and like! If you have any ideas about what I could do or if you want me to put you in the story or something, pm me!! I hope you enjoyed it!!

Stay Gold 💰

~Zevi