Chapter 1

"Daddy where's mommy ?"
....
" your mom is ..."

I opened my eyes
"Another dream about mom" I said to myself out loud.
Why, why did my dream always end at that very part it was like something was keeping me from finding out .

I snapped out of my gaze when I heard my room door open,  It was my dad
" morning Ayako" my dad greeted me
"morning daddy" i said with a smile

"better hurry or you'll be late for class at the academy " my dad said while he took out Make out paradise.

I irked " Dad care to explain why you bought yet another of Jiraya's books!" I yelled

"Don't you have more important things to worry about" my dad said without even taking is eyes off the book.

I looked over to my night stand at my clock "7:23". My eyes shot open " I'm gonna be LATE!!!" I screamed. I ran into the bathrooms and did a really quick shower and brushed my teeth. Then to my room to get dressed. When I was about to run out the door my dad stopped me.
" Dad I'm gonna be late?!"
"Don't you want a lift" my dad offered
"Umm-mm sure" I replied
Then all of a sudden he picked me up and started running to the academy.
I hung onto his shoulders with dear life!
"Dad TO FAST!!!!!"  When I realized he wasn't slowing down I looked down to realize he was still reading while he was running -_-(A/N Oh Kakashi )

In no time flat we were at the academy.
"We're here Ayako"my dad said putting me down
"Dad you couldn't of went slower!" I said feeling dizzy
" sorry about that Ayako but I didn't want you to be late " my dad said as he patted me on the head.
"Well I'll be off then" he said as he continued reading as he poofed away.
I sighed and made my way to Iruka sensei's class.I walked in and saw that Iruka sensei wasn't there yet so that means I'm not late ^-^. I looked around for a empty seat which was easy since most of the girl were out of there seat looking at the most popular guy in class Sasuke Uchiha. I just didn't get what girls saw in him. I decide to go sit next to Hinata." Hey Hinata " I said as I sat next to her, "h-hey Ayako San" she said back. I really liked Hinata she was such a sweet and cute girl and I shipped her hardcore with Naruto. >_<. I hugged Hinata "Hinata your so kawaii" I said while hugging her. "T-thanks Ayako San" she said hugging me back. Hinata was like the younger sister I never had.

We sat quietly until Naruto was thrown into the class room tied up. "Naruto what did you do this time?" I mumbled knowing that Iruka sensei was probably gonna make us do some kind of jutsu or something.

We had to end up doing the transformation jutsu.  I was in line to do the jutsus, " this is such a drag" Shikamaru said. " we always have to pay for your screw up!" Ino yelled
"Whatever " Naruto mumbled
After a while it was Naruto's turn
"Transformation Jutsu!" Naruto yelled
Then he turned into a naked girl !
Iruka sensei had a huge nose bleed. I looked at Sasuke who was blushing. " hey Sasuke" I yelled " are you a pervert?" All the girls eyes turn to him to see he was blushing. Everyone started laughing. " Baka" he mouthed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him. What can I say I like joking around with people . It was finally time to go home after a long day at the academy.

"I'm home" I yelled as I walked through the door. I saw my dad sitting on the couch still reading make out paradise.
"Oh welcome back Ayako" he said with a closed eyed smiled. I remember my dream this morning and decide to take a chance.
"Dad?"
Hmm
" What happened to mom?"
There was a long silence
" Ayako, please go to your room" my dad replied with a bored tone
"B-ut okay" I said as I didn't want to get him mad. I walked to my room sadly and laid on my bed.
"Dad why won't you ever tell me?"

That's the first chapter I hoped you liked it, sorry if it wasn't that interesting but I promise to make the upcoming chapters more interesting ^_^