Chapter 2 (Stiles)

I heard the door shut. "Derek ...?", I asked in a calming manner.

But then something happened, something I couldn't believe and never would.

Within a second Derek was right in front of me and his lips were on mine.

As a result I was shocked. I didn't even knew what I did, until I realized that Derek's lips were moving in sync with mine and his tongue was down my throat.

My hands were moving through his soft thick hair, while his were already under my t-shirt.

When Derek's mouth was moving to my neck, making me moan in the process, I could have stopped him, told him to let me go, but instead I pressed my body tighter against his, making us both moan loudly.

Who would I be to question the decisions of the big bad wolf? (Especially when these decisions meant having Derek kissing me.) 

At some point in our little make out session I wrapped my legs around his waist to be even more close to him. Of course I removed his shirt before doing so. My shirt also laid somewhere on the ground, while Derek still sucked on my neck.

"What the hell?", I heard Lydia scream from the door. Derek and I both froze on the spot. Carefully I looked over to the door to see Lydia and Allison both gaping at Derek and me, behind them were Isaac, Jackson and Scott. On the one hand Isaac looked sorry. "I wanted to stop them.", he apologized to me and Derek and Jackson seemed to approve what we did. On the other hand Scott looked like he wanted to rip Derek's head off. Sometimes he was worse than my dad.

"This isn't what you think it is.", Derek said and I nearly felt my heart break. Derek loving me back would have been seriously too good to be true, of course he was just messing with me. Due to that realization I slipped down from Derek's waist and when I looked back into his face, I knew that the pain was clearly written on my face, but Derek's reaction wasn't what I was expecting. He panicked: "No! Not like that, Stiles! I mean that this isn't a sexual relationship!" I tilted my head in confusion. If he hadn't wanted anything sexual, why the hell did he jumped me? By the way when Lydia and the others wouldn't have stormed in Derek and me would have definitely carried this to third base (or was it fourth? - I never seemed to remember the bases).

Because of my obvious confusion, Derek sighed. He looked at the others probably for help, but they also just wanted him to explain.

Again he sighed and turned me around so the others could see the symbol. "That looks like your triskelion.", Allison pointed out. I saw Derek nodding. "What does that mean?", Isaac asked. "That means Stiles loves me.", Derek replied. Thereupon I made a really embarrassing whimpering coughing sound. He didn't just tell all of my friends that I love him?

"And you think you can take advantage of him now?", Scott said, getting even angrier. But Derek shook his head. "It also means that I love Stiles.", he said. Suddenly I got this really warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach and couldn't resist to smile brightly at Derek, who loved me. Derek loved me! The Guy I was totally in love with, loved me back. This day couldn't get any better.

"Stiles! Your back!", Jackson exclaimed. I turned my head, at least I tried to see my back. Not succeeding with that I then looked around and saw a mirror.

With a glance at my back I saw the triskelion in the mirror. There were now three spirals. It was just missing a few little pieces on the edges and then it would look just like Derek's tattoo.

"Uh, Derek? Can you please explain that?", I asked him.

Therefore he looked a little bit nervous. "You are my mate and the reason you get my pack symbol is because we get closer to each other. When the triskelion is completed it is like being married just in the supernatural world."

Just this morning I hadn't spoken to Derek in weeks and now he told me we were engaged and I was his mate ...?

"Stiles is your Mate? The Mate of an Alpha? Am I the only one who knows how rare it is for them to even meet?", Allison asked and the confused looks on all the other faces were answer enough. Except Derek, he didn't looked surprised by this news at all.

I still couldn't believe that the hottest guy on earth, the person I hopelessly fell in love with, loved me back. I couldn't wait to tell everyone that Derek Hale was my boyfriend now! When I would tell everyone he was my fiancee it only would be difficult to explain.

Another thought crossed my mind and I went pale. Immediately Derek turned around to look in my face. Maybe I would have called the worried look on his face adorable, when I wouldn't get so distracted by the butterflies in my stomach. "Stiles? Is everything ok?" I just shook my head. After a minute I could speak again, because I remembered why I was concerned in the first place - Derek just distracted me to much.

"How the hell am I gonna explain this to my dad? He doesn't even have a clue about the supernatural world yet!" Derek smiled softly at me and moved his hand in mine. Damn Butterflies. "We'll explain it to him." First I though with 'we' he meant the pack and him, but when he looked into my eyes I know he meant himself and me.

"Guys can you please go, I think Derek and I should talk about a few things alone." I said to our friends at the door without taking my eyes off of Derek's.

I knew none of them really wanted to go, but they did. Scott got carried out by Isaac and Jackson, because he refused to let me stay here alone with Derek, while we were both still half naked.

When all of them were gone Derek lost no time and picked me up from the floor so I could put my legs around his waist again. I gladly did it. While Derek was kissing down my neck again, I giggled. "Self Control really isn't one of your abilities." "Not when you're around." He spoke against my skin and I couldn't kept myself from blushing.

I was kissing Derek's neck, while he was going somewhere. Right now I didn't know where and also didn't really care, because it was Derek.

The secret of where we were going got leaved behind the moment Derek threw me onto a bed and crawled on top of me. Lips quickly connecting with mine again.

Of course I moaned into the kiss, but then stopped Derek. As a result he looked at me confused and a little bit worried. How the fucking hell could someone look so hot, so sexy and so adorable at the same time?

"Derek, I was serious when I meant we should talk." I said and Derek let out a little sigh.