the final chapter

C.T.H POINT OF VIEW
I wasn't sure how I'd gotten here. Maybe I drank too much with Luke. Maybe I just felt like this would be right. I knew it wasn't, I was going to confess my freaking love to a girl who knew nothing about me. I knew everything about her. She was an angel; she was some gift that nobody respected. That nobody loved. But now, I'd love her to infinity.
She doesn't open the door.
She doesn't answer her phone.
I knock on her window, but she doesn't reply.
So, I climb through the window as if that'd be the normal thing to do.

She was standing in her pyjamas, head full of orange curls tossed all over the place, her face with no makeup. She was watching me, her eyes wide open. I had to smile. She was beautiful. She turned the light on, blinking, shaking her head.

"Mental." She muttered. "You're absolutely mental."

I had half a leg in the window, a smirk on my face. She is on the other side of the room, now biting her nails. I let myself in. She dropped her phone on her desk, shaking her head again. "Calum, what are you doing?"

"Willow," I say, "it's Christmas."

"Christmas? Calum, its two am is what it is. And your messages?"

"No, it's Christmas, Willow. It's time for me to tell you my secret."

How could you not be in love with Willow Perry? How could you just look at the girl and thinking, she's regular? She was not regular, she was perfection. Her curls came down to her bellybutton, her freckles were spread evenly across her nose and cheeks. The septum piercing, the perfectly shaped eyebrows, those freaking eyes, the blue, the green, and the big, bright eyes were staring at me. She was only a few steps away from me now; this was by far the closest I'd ever been to her.

"Willow Perry," I say, my breathing increasing, "I'm a sixteen year old boy who should have a crush on you. But this is not a crush, Willow; this is a freaking in love sixteen year old boy who would do anything to be with you. And I know I'm coming off as some crazy psycho, but I think you're amazing."

I take a deep breath, I look at her.

I took another breath, I talk again. "I want you to know you're beautiful, Willow. Like, a freaking beautiful piece of art that can't possibly be real, but then there you stand, and you're right in front of me. And I want you, like every inch of your body, I just want you to be all mine. I want to hold you and love you and cuddle you and sing to you. I want to write songs about you and stay up late every night with you and watch the stars and I just want you."

She wasn't speaking.

"I think you're amazing. I think you're the smartest, strongest girl I've ever met. I want to make you happy, Willow. I want to hold you on those nights when your mum's aren't there and I want to take you home and I wish like, I just wish, that I can wake up beside you every morning and every day fall in love with you more and more because Willow, I don't think I've ever felt this way about anyone before, and all I want is nothing more than you. Because God damn, I am in love with you. And I'll never feel like this again."

Her hair.
Her eyes.
Her dimples.
Her nose.
Her laugh.
Her huge lips.
Her ginger hair.
Just her.
I just want her.

"I hate the saying, don't touch the art." And before I can stop myself, I'm on the other side of the room, my hand on the back of her neck, kissing her hard.

And then she whispered, "Please stay."

THE END BUT IM GONNA WRITE A BOOK TWO BECAUSE I LOVE CALUM AND WILLOW OKAY OMGOMG OKAY AND WILLOW IS PLAYED BY HOLLAND RODEN AND I KNOW IM TALKING TO MYSELF RN BC NOBODY READS MY BOOKS BUT THIS WAS A SHORT STORY AND I GUESS I LOVED IT BUT IN BOOK TWO WHICH I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME OUT YOU WILL GET TO SEE MORE OF CALUM AND WILLOW OKAY BYEEEE YAYAYAYA