Change Your Life

Marcel's POV

I woke up with my arm around Rose and her snuggled up close to my chest. She's so beautiful, her medium length brown curls sprawled across the pillows. Her full pink lips pouted, and her eyelashes fluttering while she watches the dream that's playing in her head.

 She suddenly bolted up panting. Her eyes that were just peaceful and calm are now wide and scared. It's like she just saw a ghost. "Are you alright?" I asked. She looked down at me and fell back onto the bed. Her arms coiled around my neck and pulled me close to her. I felt tears on my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Shh, it was just a dream. Only a dream." I whispered in her ear. 

She kept me close and continued to sob into my chest. It hurt me so much seeing her like this. I want to make her happy. "Please dont leave me." she said. I dont ever want to leave her. I want to be with her forever and always. But the nerd never gets the girl. It's always the popular boy. I just hope she wont leave me for Harry. Girl's have actually used me just to get to Harry. 

They bring me in close and once they've got what they wanted they let me go. They dump me and go to Harry. I just hope that Rose wont do that to me. "Never in a million years." I promised. I meant it too. I would never leave her. Not until she tells me to. I will always be by her side, through thick and thin. Protecting her, loving her. Being her friend. 

Friend.

That's all I'm ever going to be. Just her friend. Unless I change. I need to learn how to defend myself against all these people. I would need to be able to protect her. Keep her safe from everyone that wants to hurt her. Harry works at a gym as a personal trainer, maybe he could help me out. 

Who would want to date the biggest nerd in school?  I dont know any girls that would genuinely want to. So the nerd things have to go. I'll ask mom if I can order contacts and I'll work on my clothes. Maybe Gemma could help me in the looks department. After all, she's been begging for years to give me a makeover.

I'll have to change my whole lifestyle to get the girl. Usually I'm against changing for someone but Rose, she's different. I would do anything for her. I would die for her, I want to take all the pain away and put it on me. I dont want her to feel an ounce of pain for the rest of her life.

I looked at her face and cupped her cheek in my hand. She placed her hand over mine and held it there. Her sobs became less frequent and she finally calmed down. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I whispered so only she could hear me. She shook her head 'no' and I understood. I never told anyone what I dreamed about because it was too personal.

"Wh-what time is it?" she stuttered. I looked over my shoulder at my digital clock. 

"Seven thirty. We should probably get up soon." She let go of my neck and sat up. "I'll show you to Gemma's room so you can pick out some clothes." I got off of the bed and she stood up. She stretched her arms and legs then yawned. Even though she just woke up, and she was crying, she's still the most beautiful girl in the world. 

I led her to Gemma's room, also known as 'Off Limits to Boys'. But Harry always came in her to get her Playboy magazines to look at. Our parents didnt know, but Gemma did a few lingerie shoots that are featured in the magazines. I heard Harry's muffled screams when he saw her. He couldnt believe that she did that behind our parents backs. He offered to show me, but I prefer not to ruin my mind with pornogaphy. 

"Well, this is her room. I'll leave you to it." I said. I closed the door behind me and went back to my room. I was about to put on my khaki pants when I saw a pair of Harry's black skinny jeans peeking out of his drawer. We wore the same size, that's all I know. But I dont even remember the last time I tried on a pair of actual jeans. I've worn khakis basically my whole life. It was my signature look.