The Therapist

*later on that week*

Y/N p.o.v:

I decided to go to a therapist today. Why wait if I need my need my problem solved now. I was already of the shower. So, i was just finding my clothes. I decided to wear my black converses, my blue skinny jeans and my black T-Shirt because my belly was form up. I left my hair curly and walked out the house to the therapist. i knocked on the down of the office and the lady let me in. I sat down on the chair.

Therapist: What's wrong?

I cant do this. I feel like I'm being watched and plus I really don't feel like saying my personal life to some stranger. Who do she think I am? I just stared at her long and hard.

Therapist: Now or later.

YN; *sighs* i went out with this 23 year old man but I'm only 17. .WE had a couple dates and had sex. Eventually I became pregnant but when I told him that WE are having a baby, he took it the wrong way by raping me and making my life miserable.

She nodded understanding the situation. She gave me a paper.

Therapist: Honey, I'm going to need to see you twice a week and is there anyway we could bring this man you were talking about.

YN: Nope

She nodded and told me to keep my head up and they're will be better days. I walked out but then was slammed onto the wall. I tried to scream for help but my mouth was covered. It was tyga.