ONE

I hook the legs of Alicia Fox just after I hit my finisher which is commonly known as 'Brain Buster' but in my terms "Devils Call"

The ref counted to Three and I immediately stood up to avoid getting attacked by the rest Team Barbies.

The ref went down the ring and raised my hand as we backed away the ramp.

"Here is your winner, Jayce Walters!" Lilian announced while Nikki stepped on the bottom rope and held the Divas Title up the air

"You can't take this away from me!"

"Watch me!" I yelled back as I raised my fisted hands again.

Let's say, those twins and I are really not in good terms. Nikki doesn't want to defend her title to me, she wants Paige.

But when Vince decided on who will win the number one contenders match, it's me. It's always going to be me

Hey I earned that. I've been here for 3 years and held it none. Paige just a year and held it twice. My time to shine.

But towards Paige and I, we're good. Along with the other divas except the twins and Eva.

I caught the towel tossed to me by the staff when I reach the gorilla and saw Styles on the crate, his back to me as he fiddled with his phone.

I toss the towel to Paige who is walking towards me, not minding her at all. She saw me toss the towel to her and then she caught it at the lat minute.

She look at me weirdly before realizing that I'm heading to Styles. She put her hands to her waist and sighed loudly.

I reached Styles and hugged him from behind. I felt him get shocked and looked around, his eyes landed at Paige's direction who mumbled a 'sorry'

I placed my left cheek on his back while my rest of the body leaned to his back "Uhmm, Brice?" he asked and I nodded while still on his back.

I heard him sigh and took my hands away from his torso and face me.

Those eyes are one of the reasons I fell for him. "Brice-"

"Did you saw my match?" I asked him excitedly and stood straight. He scratched the back of his neck and shook his head, causing me to frown. "Why?" I asked and fold my arms and legs.

"Because I'm texting my friend"

"Which is..."

"Finn Balor? From NXT?" he answered in a questioning voice, which made me calm down. I nodded in a very childish voice. "Look Brice, I appreciate all the things you're doing for me-"

"Did you receive my flowers?" I cut him off again, I know what he'll say, yet again.

"Yes, thank you for that." he said nervously and smiled.

"Those are from Finn, I'm not interested in him you know. So I gave them to you instead of throwing them away. I only have my sights to one man" I said and put my hand on top of his which was on the crate.

He sighed and took my hands and held them to his. His hands fit perfectly in mine, we're meant to be. Maybe I'll get a different answer now?

"Look Brice, thank you for everything. I appreciate them all. But Brice, I just got divorced. I still have to set up the kids custody. Please do understand that I'm not really into you."

"But-"

"My match is next, thank you again for the flowers, Brice." he said and kissed my hair and patted my shoulder. He walk away and I sighed, feeling down again. I failed yet again.

I lean on the crate and Paige walk up to me and handed me back the towel.

I snatch them away from her and buried my face to it. "Love is dumb" Paige said and sat down on the crate

"I love him Paige, and I'm not going to stop until I get him." I said and remove my face from the towel.

I then comtinue to watch the tv in front of us as Allen made his entrance.

Call me obsessed but I do believe that obsessed is just a lazy word to describe dedication

***

Hello guys! So yeah, another story. Updated once a week. Please give feedbacks and support this story like how you supported Run Bitches.

Thanks for checking the book out and see you again for the Second Part ~Reaper