Kirk

**Anyone have a Wesley Crusher idea? I haven't done one in ages and I feel like writing one, but I have no ideas**

Commander Spock can really irk Jim Kirk. The StarFleet Prime Directive was a main argument topic. Spock was always content to follow to Directive exactly as stated. Jim on the other hand, enjoyed the occasional stray away from the rules.

Spock's shift had already ended, everyone on the bridge had the night off, except Jim. They were floating in Neutral Space so no one was really needed to pilot the ship at the moment. It was just Jim alone up on the bridge.

Frustrated and exhausted, Jim's head rested in his hands, elbows on knees. His fingers ran through his hair and massaged his temples. You slowly walked out of the turbo lift onto the empty bridge, your heart sinking a little when you saw Jim.

"Hey Jimbo." You say, calling him by his little nickname you made up. You walked closer to the captains chair, noticing Jim's slowly movement and dark circles hanging under his eyes.

"Hey Y/N." He muttered, sighing as he sat up in the chair. You lowered down to his eye level, almost kneeling but not quite. Slowly, you moved your hand to his cheek and brought his face to face you.

Looking him in the eyes, you smiled. "Hi." You repeat, kissing his nose.

"Hi." He said in return, a smile forming on his face.

"Long day?" You ask, grabbing a chair and sitting down by him. Jim nodded and sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"Spock is slowly making me lose sanity." He confessed, another frustrated sigh escaping his lips. You held his hand, rubbing his hand.

"Come here." You say, pulling him into a hug. Jim rested his chin on your shoulder and closed his eyes. You rubbed his back and ran your hand through his hair, kissing his cheek when you two moved apart.

"Thank you." Jim said, kissing your cheek. When the crew arrived the next morning, they didn't necessarily expect to see you and Jim asleep on the bridge. But no one dared wake you two.

~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by KobayashiMarue Hope you liked it! Sorry if it wasn't very good, I've had a few panic attacks today for no reason.