A Birthday Morning

Authors Note: Before you start reading this I just wanted to say I had mine birtday yeaterday and then decided to write a birthday one shot. Hope you enjoy it.

Tris opened her eyes to the sun shining through the curtains. She could hear laughter and whisperings from the kitchen and smiled for herself.

As she adjusted the pillows she could hear soft singing coming closer to hear so she closed her eyes and layed down.

The door opened and when Tris reopened her eyes again she could see her 8 months old boy, holding his fathers leg for support as he was standing. Her four year old daughter, Who by the way was holding pressents and her husband, with a tray in the hand.

Tris sat up with a smile on her face "That was beautiful! Where have you learned to sing like that?" She asked.

"Zeke made me take lessions with him when he thought Shauna only liked guys who could sing" Tobias said

Ellen their daughter laughed, she had jumped up in the bed and was sitting next to her mother. Tobias sat the tray down on the side table and picked Lucas up and placed him in his mothers lap before he joined the rest of the family in the bed.

"I wasn't talking to you" Tris said and smiled "You sing hideous"

Tobias mocked hurt as he kissed her cheeks and gave her a cup of hot black steaming coffee.

They ate in silince and Tris just appreciated that this family was hers.

"Presents time!" Ellen yelled and gave Tris a thin pink envelope with a bowtie on. As Tris opened up the package a painting of a beauriful lake with trees and flowers around it was seen.

"It's beautiful! Have you made it by your self?" she asked her daughter who nodded her head ecited.

The next package was a medium sized with black paper and red silk band around. When she had opened it she could just smile, inside where a fhote frame done of macaroons and glitter, and paint abd the phote inside was of her family.

She kissed her daughter and son on the cheeks and Tobias she kissed on the lips.

The last package was a small silver one. And when the top of the box was off she could see a beautiful silver bracelet.

"Thank you!" she said as she hugged Ellen towards her side "I love you guys".

And that's was how Tris had spent the best birtday with her family.